If you are in need of a bail bond but are unable to pay the full amount upfront, many companies offer Tomball, TX payment plan bail bonds. One advantage of using a bail bond company that offers payment plans is that it can help to ease the financial burden during a difficult time. Having to come up with a large sum of money all at once can be daunting, especially when you are already dealing with the stress of an arrest, so spreading out the payments can make things more manageable.
One of the best bail bond agencies in the Greater Houston Area is ASAP Bail Bonds. We have a long track record of success in helping our clients secure the release of their loved ones from jail. Our team of bail bond agents are experienced and knowledgeable, and they are always prepared to walk you through the entire process. Plus, we have flexible payment options.
ASAP Bail Bonds understand that everyone makes mistakes. That shouldn’t mean that you should suffer in the desolation of jail for them. We believe that everyone deserves a second chance.
Contact our Harris County office today to get started on your bail bond process. Call us today or fill out our online form to get a free quote on our bail bond services. We are eager to help you out and get you or your loved one out of jail, so talk to one of our agents as soon as possible.
How Do Tomball, TX Payment Plan Bail Bonds Work?
If someone is arrested and taken to jail, they will have to go before a judge to determine the bail amount. The bail is the amount of money that the arrested person must pay in order to be released from jail until their court date.
If the bail is paid, then the arrestee will be released from jail. They will then get their bail money refunded to them once they show up to their trial. If they do not show up for their trial, then the courts will keep the money and might order a warrant for your arrest.
If the arrested person does not have the money to pay the cash bail, they can contact a bail bond company to get a bail bond. A bail bond is a type of surety bond that is posted by a bail bond agent on behalf of the defendant (the person who was arrested). This will allow you to skip out on posting bail yourself.
The bail bond company will post the bail for the arrested person and charge a non-refundable fee, typically 10% of the bail amount. Even if you show up to your court date, you will not get this money back, meaning that ultimately you will be paying more than if you paid bail yourself. However, it might be worth it if you are unable to afford bail and your trial is months in the future.
The bail bond company will also typically require collateral from the arrested person, such as a house or car, in case they do not show up for their court date. If the arrested person does not show up for their court date, the bail bond company will keep the collateral and may hire a bounty hunter to track them down.
The bail bond process can be confusing and complex to newcomers. Thankfully, ASAP Bail Bonds is here to answer any questions. Our bail bond agents have years of experience navigating the complex maze of Harris County beauracracy and are well-equipped to take action to help you or your loved one escape from jail.
How Can I Get a Bail Bond?
Dealing with an arrest is never easy, whether you are the one getting arrested or the one who has to bail your loved one out of jail. It is normal to be stressed about the bail bond process.
In order to alleviate some of the anxieties you might have about getting a bail bond, here is a rundown of what you can typically expect when you come to ASAP Bail Bonds for help on a Tomball, TX payment plan bail bonds.
- Step 1: Call a bail bond agent. When you are in need of a bail out of jail but cannot afford it, take a deep breath and call ASAP Bail Bond. One of our bail bond agents will take your case. They will ask you for information in order to locate the defendant, which usually includes the following:
- The full name of the defendant.
- Which jail they are being kept in.
- The defendant’s report or booking number.
- What charges the defendant is being accused of.
- Step 2: Costs and collateral. Once you the defendant has been located, the bail bond agent will need you to fill out forms to secure their services. As mentioned before, most bail bond agents require you to pay a non-refundable service fee of about 10% of the total bail amount. Additionally, they will most likely ask you to sign off on collateral.
- Step 3: Post bail, escape from jail. When everything is ready and in place, your bail bond agent might meet you at jail to oversee the release of you or your loved one. Depending on how crowded the jail is that day, the process might take from 30 minutes to several hours. However, it is well worth the wait; by the end of the day, you and your loved one will be reunited, and you will be able to await your trial in the comfort of your own home.
A Reliable Bail Bond Agency
If you are looking for a bail bond company that is professional, reliable and has a proven track record, then ASAP Bail Bonds is the best choice. We have years of experience in the industry and have helped countless people get out of jail. We are intimately familiar with the ins and outs of the bail bond process and can help you get through it as quickly and smoothly as possible. So, contact our Harris County office to get started on Tomball, TX payment plan bail bonds today.
Tomball, TX Fun Facts:
- There are 17 miles of storm sewers under Tomball.
- Tomball hosts a German Heritage Festival.
- Tomball was once a major train stop.