Your freedom is 100% guaranteed with the help of a Mission Bend, TX bail agent. ASAP Bail Bonds has over 20 years of experience in the industry and we have the most professional bail bondsmen. Our bail bond company is here to help you whether you’ve been charged with a felony or misdemeanor. Additionally, we have a no-discrimination and no-judgment policy in place. Our goal is to get you out of jail ASAP, regardless if you’re innocent or guilty.
We understand that every case is different. No customer seeks our help with the same charges, issues, or legal status as another. Therefore, we provide personalized customer care to every person. This ensures that we help you accurately maneuver the bail bond process and give you the results you want.
The benefit of a Mission Bend, TX bail agent is that they get people out of jail fast and efficiently. A bail bond agent at ASAP Bail Bons will make your release from jail easy, breezy. We know the ins and outs of the system and how to navigate it to get you the best outcome. So, give us a call today!
How A Mission Bend, TX Bail Agent Can Help You
If you are facing a criminal charge in Mission Bend, TX, give ASAP Bail Bonds a call. We are a reputable bail bond company open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Thus, our agents are always at your disposal no matter the time, day, or weather conditions.
If you are stuck in a county jail cell, it’s important to know all of your options. One option that may be available to you is bail. Bail is money or property that is given to the court in order to guarantee that you will appear for your court date. A Mission Bend, TX bail agent can help you post bail and get you out of jail if you cannot afford it.
However, in some cases, bail is not always the best option. If you are facing serious charges, you may be denied bail. In this case, you may have to spend time in jail until your court date.
How Is The Bail Amount Determined?
As mentioned above, bail is not an option for everyone. In some cases, bail is not granted because the crime may be too severe. Furthermore, in Texas, if the defendant is charged with a felony but has two prior felonies, bail will be denied. Bail can also be denied if a felony is committed while you’re out on bail after committing a felony.
There are many things a judge or court considers while deciding the bail amount. They may consider:
- The severity of the crime,
- If the defendant is considered a flight risk,
- Past criminal record,
- If the defendant was out on bail or if they were on probation
So, call ASAP Bail Bonds if you were arrested and approved for bail. We have affordable bail bond services for you! We are here to bail you out quickly, no matter the bail amount or crime committed.
ASAP Bail Bonds
You may be asking yourself, who is ASAP Bail Bonds? To that, we say: Our name alone says who we are. We are the fastest, most experienced bail bond company in Houston, TX. We take our name very seriously and continuously strive to provide speedy bail bond services.
We guarantee there is no other bail bond agency as fast and experienced as we are. We are Houston natives and thoroughly know state laws. Plus, we serve major Texas counties, including Harris, Fort Bend, Brazoria, Wharton, and Galveston. As such, an agent from ASAP Bail Bonds will bail you no matter where you’ve been arrested or at what time or day.
- Cash Bail Bonds – These are the most traditional types of bail bonds. They are very simple. If the defendant has the cash, they can easily pay and be released. Or they can contact a bail bond agency to post bail if they don’t have the funds.
- Personal Bail Bonds – This type of bail bond is granted to those who are considered a minimal risk to the community. Once released, it is pivotal that you follow the court’s orders to avoid any further punishments.
- Transfer Bail Bonds – If you’ve been arrested outside your home state, you will need a transfer bail bond to come back home. The process can be much longer, but ASAP Bail Bonds is here to help you navigate the complexities.
- Surety Bail Bonds – These bail bonds ensure that an obligation is fulfilled or recouped. Furthermore, there are the parties involved: The surety, the obligee, and the principal.We welcome you to give us a call to learn more about all our bail bond services. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is always ready to help you.
Understanding Bail Bonds
Bail bonds are a type of financial security used to secure someone’s release from jail until their court date. Bail bonds are not considered a form of insurance and do not protect you from the risk of losing your money.
Therefore, if you are considering using bail bonds, it is important to understand the risks and what happens if the bond is not paid. Read on to learn more about bail bonds and how they can help you get the person you have pledged to keep out of jail.
The most common type of bail bond is a cash bond. This means that you promise to pay the bail company a set amount of money if the person you are bonded to fails to appear in court.
There are also other types of bail bonds available, such as surety bonds and collateral bonds. Surety bonds are used when the person being bonded has a financial interest in the outcome of the case. Collateral bonds are used when something of value is pledged as collateral to secure the bond.
At ASAP Bail Bonds, we understand that the bail bond industry can be confusing and overwhelming. However, no need to worry. Our Mission Bend, TX bail agent is here to help you overcome any obstacles throughout the process.
Facts About Mission Bend, TX
- The city’s population is 38,693.
- Mission Bend was founded in 1980.
- It’s located within Harris County.