ASAP Bail Bonds proudly offers Texas City TX Jail Bond services to defendants across the Greater Houston Area. We help clients return to their friends and family, rather than wasting time in jail awaiting trial.
Understanding How Bails Bonds Work
Wouldn’t you rather be with your families or comfortably discuss the next steps with your lawyer at home? All of our clients think so, too. We have an amazing record of helping people secure bonds for their jail release. The process is quick and painless, so you know that you’re getting a good deal with our bondsman at ASAP Bail Bonds.
An arrest can erupt from a variety of different situations. Whether or not it was bad choices on your part or a situation in which you couldn’t escape from. Your arrest doesn’t automatically make you a bad person. If you truly believe that you’re innocent in the situation, you have the right to a fair trial. You also have the right to be free while awaiting trial.
At ASAP Bail Bonds, we believe that serving time in prison while you await trial isn’t a fair way to carry out the court process. Flexibility is our strength when it comes to the types of bail bond services that we offer. We tailor each bail bond to your specific situation.
Bail bonds are quite easy to understand. The bail bond process goes like this. A person known as a bondsman will secure your release from following payment for his services after the court posts your bail amount. The payment for bondsman services can vary, but ASAP Bail Bonds is flexible when it comes to your choices and your pay amount.
At ASAP, we have a wide selection of bail bond types, as well as an amazing pull with county jails across Texas. If you’re in need of release or you want to see your arrested family member back home safely, ASAP Bail Bonds can surely deliver. Our Texas City bail services are available and open to the public.
Bail Out Of Jail ASAP
Getting arrested and appearing for court dates can be taxing. It can also be hard for your family because they have to witness the absolutely troublesome process unfold. We understand that bail bonds can be tricky to understand within this process, especially for first-time alleged offenders.
That’s why we provide a range of bail bond options that are easy to understand and fast-acting. If you can’t pay the bail or are locked up out of state, ASAP Bail Bonds will be right there to provide excellent alternative options.
It’s important to get a great understanding of the types of bail bonds that we currently offer. Some of the most common bail bonds that our clients find themselves using are either cash bail bonds and PR bail bonds.
Need help with choosing the right one for you? We’ll take an extensive look at both of these in the next section. Do you need to bail out of jail quickly? Consider how these bail bonds work.
Cash Bail Bonds Vs. PR Bail Bonds
Bail bonds come in all shapes and sizes. As we’ve noted before, cash bail bonds and PR bonds are the most common type of bonds. Although they work in two distinctively different ways, they end in the same result.
That’s getting you back home so that you can be in the arms of your loved ones. Here’s a quick comparison between cash bail bonds and PR Bail Bonds.
- Cash Bonds – This bail bond is one of the more straightforward types. It’s also one of the more agreeable and easy to understand, as well. It requires cash or credit card payments to the set bail. You exchange the payment with our bondsman. Thereafter, they will take all the necessary steps needed to secure your release. The money you pay will be used to post your bail for you, in which you’ll likely see the chains and handcuffs removed. However, it’s important to take action as soon as you’re taken into custody by calling on ASAP Bail Bonds.
- PR Bail Bonds – Instead of a cash bond, PR bail bonds are even more agreeable, considering that no monetary transaction is required for your release. The PR stands for personal recognizance. In this situation, you’re simply asked to make your promise to appear in court and trial. If you do so, no payment will be needed. Our bondsman will be able to work with the courts and argue in your favor to get a promise-to-appear arrangement. If you’re found to be a minimal flight risk and have a generally clean criminal record, courts usually find themselves giving you the benefit of the doubt.
No other bail bond service in Texas has nearly enough experience to argue a PR bail bond arrangement for you. That’s why it’s sticking with ASAP Bail Bonds is your best bet. We are available 24/7 and are working hard to give you the best possible chance of release.
Texas City TX Jail Bond Now Available
There’s no better time than the present to get in touch with us. Every second you spend behind bars is a second wasted.
You could be out with your family or building up a backup plan with your lawyer. In order to solidify these plans, your next best step is to call ASAP Bail Bonds. By requesting a cash bond or a PR bail bond service with us, you’ll be one step closer to being totally free.
Our commitment to servicing you is rooted in our desire to keep families and friends close together. Especially during these trying times. Our availability is flexible, no matter if it’s in the middle of the day or in the wee hours of the night. The staff at ASAP Bail Bonds will work hard to afford you the bail you deserve.
So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and dial (713) 225-2727. Once you get on the phone with our bondsman, the process of moving forward will be quick and easy. We provide great customer service and can serve all potential clients in Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris County. We also provide assistance to Galveston county as well. The Texas City TX Jail Bond service at ASAP Bail Bonds is now available.
Fun Facts About Texas City
- Texas City Dike breakwater was built in the early 1930s and was made with tumbled granite blocks. Its original purpose was to protect the lower Houston Ship Channel from terrestrial clastic pollution.
- The city currently operates 42 parks, including the Texas City Prarie Reserve.
- Love blues and jazz? Legendary blues singer and pianist Charles Brown made Texas City his hometown.
For more information, please visit the official page.