Going to jail can be a frightening experience, but there are speedy bail bonds La Porte, TX that can help turn this into nothing more than a memory. ASAP Bail Bonds’ priority is to get you out of jail as soon as possible. If you or a family member have been arrested, there’s no need to sit in the cell longer than necessary.
Contact our dedicated staff to learn more about your options. We aim to provide top-quality service to all our clients, regardless of the type of bail bond you need.
Speedy Bail Bonds La Porte, TX
It’s essential to know your rights if you’ve been arrested. If you’ve been charged, that doesn’t mean you have to wait for time to pass by while sitting in a cell. This is something you wouldn’t want to happen, especially when trials can take up to six months to happen finally.
Waiting for the court date means you’d lose months of salary from your job. Worse, even if you’re found to be innocent, no compensation will be given to you for the time you missed. This means that you’ll lose out not only on valuable time with family and friends but also on resources.
Time away from work could also mean potentially missed opportunities for bonuses, or you may even be let go. Regardless of what may happen, getting out of jail as fast as possible is essential. This is where ASAP Bail Bonds comes in to save the day.
Our top mission is to ensure you save time and money when you get a bail bond with us. When you start the process of getting a bail bond with us, we treat you like part of our family. We know how nerve-wracking getting arrested is, so we want you to be as comfortable as possible while working with us.
Types of Bail Bonds
There are various types of bail bonds, and our staff knows the ones available. When you choose a bail bond, you want to be sure that the first one is the correct choice, so you don’t waste any time or money.
- Cash Bail Bonds – Cash is the most common method of paying bail. However, most people don’t carry hundred or even one-dollar bills around with them anymore. We’re now a society full of credit and debit cards. Unfortunately, it’s unlikely that someone getting arrested will be prepared with cash for bail. ASAP Bail Bonds can help you with that. If you receive a cash bail, then call us for your bail bond. We’ll be there as soon as possible, so you don’t have to take any unnecessary jail time.
- Federal Bail Bonds – It is imperative that your bail bond company is knowledgeable about federal bail bonds should you find yourself in this situation. You should know that only a federal judge is legally allowed to set the bail for sending someone to a federal jail. If this happens, the only way to avoid facing time in federal jail is by paying the total price of the bail, which is often a significantly higher price than standard bail. ASAP Bail Bonds is equipped with experts in federal bail bonds, so you can be confident that you’re choosing the best option with us.
- Surety Bail Bonds – It’s imperative to know the different types of bail bonds and the significance of each one. Though cash bail bonds are relatively straightforward, surety bail bonds may require a bit of explanation for those who don’t have previous experience. A surety bail bond is a bond that makes sure an obligation will be completed or compensated if it can’t be met. It is more complex than a cash bail bond because it requires three parties. These are known as the obligee, the principal, and the surety. The principal is you, the person getting the bond. It makes certain that the principal will complete an action for the obligee. If the principal fails to meet this compensation, then the surety, ASAP Bail Bonds, will provide compensation to the obligee in place of the principal.
- Transfer Bail Bonds – Often, bail bonds are not purchased by the person arrested. More often than not, it is a family member or friend who purchases the bail bond. When you live in a different state from your loved one who’s been arrested, that’s where transfer bail bonds come in. They are the equivalent of a surety or cash bond, but it comes from your state instead of the state where the person has been arrested. Unfortunately, transfer bonds often take longer than typical in-state bail bonds. This is due to extra processing that’s required. Though it takes excess time, the eventual results are still the same. It can still save time for trials that may take up to six months. ASAP Bail Bonds knows all about the process of transfer and other bail bonds.
While there are a few other types of speedy bail bonds La Porte, TX, you can find out more information about these by speaking with one of our representatives. We are here to help you in any way we possibly can. Soon you’ll be out of jail, and this experience will be nothing more than a lousy memory.
Contact ASAP Bail Bonds Today!
If you or a loved one is in jail, then know there’s no need to stay longer than necessary. Even if you’re in jail for trial, you don’t have to wait for the long process to finish. ASAP Bail Bonds has an office in Harris County that proudly serves La Porte, TX. Contact us today, so you or your loved one don’t have to spend precious time in jail.
Though going to jail was not something you foresaw, you can get out fast with speedy bail bonds La Porte, TX.
Fun Facts About La Porte, TX
- It was incorporated on August 10, 1892.
- La Porte was known as a resort town before World War 2.
- Shipyards and the chemical industry helped catapult La Porte from its economic depression in the 1940s.