For those looking for a way to Pasadena, TX bail out of jail, come to ASAP Bail Bonds. Our bail bond agents have years of experience navigating the Harris County court system. With our help, you will be able to be reunited with your loved ones in no time at all.
Getting arrested is a stressful and scary ordeal. When you are jailed, you are disconnected from the rest of the world in an unknown, hostile environment. You will have to remain in prison until your court date, which can sometimes be weeks or even months in the future. It is in your best interests to get out as soon as possible so that you can go back to work, school, or taking care of your family.
However, depending on the crime you have been accused of, your bail might be far too high to pay on your own. You could put your property on the line for bail, but are you willing to risk losing your house or car?
Thankfully, ASAP Bail Bond is here to help you. With our affordable bail bonds services, all you need to do is pay our bail bond agent a service premium, and you will be on your way to getting your loved one out of jail. And don’t worry if they skip their court date. We have the resources to force them to appear in court so that you don’t need to risk giving up your money or property.
Don’t Fail to Get a Pasadena, TX Bail Out of Jail
If you aren’t entirely sure what a bail bond is, then allow ASAP Bail Bonds to inform you. Our bail bond agents are more than happy to walk you through the entire process of getting a bond. However, for those looking for a quick rundown before you contact us, keep reading.
A bail bond is a kind of surety bond that is posted by a bail bond company on behalf of a defendant in order to secure their release from jail. The bail bond company agrees to pay the full bail amount if the defendant fails to appear in court. Agents usually require a nonrefundable premium to be paid for their services.
Bail can be thought of as a type of “insurance” used by the courts to ensure the defendant comes to court. If the defendant comes to court, then all is well. If you are the one paying bail, the court will refund your bail money. If you went through a bond agency, the money they put up for your bail will be returned to the company, and you will part on good terms.
However, if the defendant fails to appear in court, the bail bond company will be responsible for paying the entire bail amount. The bail bond company will then use whatever means necessary to locate and apprehend the defendant. They might utilize bounty hunters to track them down. Bounty hunters in Texas might be armed and have the ability to make arrests.
Many Pasadena, TX bail out of jail bond companies require the cosigner of the bail bond to post collateral to secure the bond. Collateral is typically put up in the form of property or cash. If the defendant fails to appear in court, the bail bond company can keep the collateral and use it to offset the cost of locating and apprehending the defendant.
How Can I Get a Bail Bond?
When you find yourself or your loved one arrested, don’t panic. Come to ASAP Bail Bonds today. After your bail is set, here is what you can expect to happen once you come to us
- Step 1: Contact a bail bond agency. Call ASAP Bail Bonds’ Harris County location. We will match you with one of our expert bail bond agents. They will ask you for information about the arrested defendant, so make sure to have this on hand. The information needed includes:
- Their full name
- Which jail they are currently booked in
- Their report or booking number
- The charges against them
- Any additional information about the arrest you feel is pertinent
- Step 2: Filling out paperwork. Before the bail bond agent can get to work breaking you or your loved one out of jail, they will need you to complete some paperwork. This will officialize their service to you.
- Step 3: Considering costs and collateral. Typically, bail bond agencies require their clients to pay a nonrefundable fee for their services. This is usually somewhere around 10% of the total bail amount. Then, the bond agent will work with you to determine what collateral you can put up in return for the bond. The collateral will go back to you when the defendant goes to court. However, you will risk losing the collateral if the defendant doesn’t show up.
- Step 4: Post bail, get out of jail. The agent might meet you in person to oversee bail posting. They will ensure that you and your loved one will be reunited. Posting bail might take as long as several hours or as short as half an hour. However, in the end, you or your loved ones will be free.
After you attend your court date, the bail process will be finished, and you will be able to put this stressful chapter of your life behind you. So, be sure to contact ASAP Bail Bond today to get excellent bail bond services.
The Best Bail Bonds For You!
For those looking for a reliable, trustworthy bail bond agency with a proven track record, then come to ASAP Bail Bonds. Our bond agents have years of experience in the industry and have helped countless people get out of jail. We understand the process and know how to navigate the system. So, if you need a Pasadena, TX bail out of jail, call today!
Pasadena, TX Fun Facts:
- This city has the largest volunteer fire department in the nation.
- Sam Allen founded a ranch in what is now western Pasadena in 1843.
- In the late 1950s-early 1960s, six Parasena officials were indicted for corruption.
- For more Pasadena fun facts, visit their website!