ASAP Bail Bonds is Missouri City, TX a bail bonds company in the Houston area that cares about our clients and their needs. Whether you need a bail bond in Houston, Fort Bend, or Brazoria County, we have you covered. We will walk you through the entire process and make sure that you are comfortable with everything before we move forward.
We know it can be very overwhelming for anyone facing jail time. That’s why we are here to help you every step of the way. Our bail bond agents are some of the finest in Texas and know all the ins and outs of the bail bonds process.
When you contact us, we will take the time to explain how bail bonds work, what they cost, and what the expectations are. We will help you through every part of the process so that you or your loved one can get back home where they belong.
Many other bail bonds agencies can get tied up with complex paperwork, but not us! Our bail bonds offices have in-depth knowledge of even the most complex bail bond regulations. We are experts in every agreement under the sun, so you never have to worry about if your situation is too complicated.
Our bail bond agents in the Houston area are also masters of speed. They work at a blistering pace from the moment you call and can get you and your family out of jail faster than a speeding bullet! Forget Superman; let our heroic bail agents save the day!
Missouri City, TX A Bail Bonds Masterclass
Many times when people go to jail, they are confused from the jump. However, we are here to clear up the confusion about what to do when you get arrested. Here is a rundown of the entire process:
- Booking Process – After you are initially apprehended, you are transferred to a county or city jail. The jail takes your personal belongings, including jewelry, money, and whatever is in your possession. They also take your driver’s license and any other form of identification. You are then led to a holding cell where you will sit until your transfer or are eventually released.
- One Phone Call – Many movies make people believe that they are only allowed one phone call while they are detained. However, this is not always the case. There are usually phones in holding cells that allow you to make as many calls as you need to.
- Call A Bail Bonds Company Right Away! – The sooner you call Missouri City, TX a bail bonds company like us, the better. The longer you wait, the more work, school, and lord knows what other important appointments you will miss. Your life doesn’t stop when you are locked up, and you can’t get this time back. Therefore, call ASAP Bail Bonds as soon as you are booked, and we will get you out pronto!
Bail Bonds Further Demystified
- What Exactly Is Bail? – Bail is money that a court requires from a criminal defendant in order to get out of jail pending trial. The court requires bail in order to ensure that the defendant will show up for his or her court hearings. If the defendant does not show up for court, the court will keep the bail money and issue a warrant for the defendant’s arrest.
- What’s The Difference Between Bail & Bail Bonds? – While bail is the set amount the court requires for an individual’s release, a bail bond is quite different. With a bail bond, the person is only required to pay a portion of the bail amount. For example, if the court set the bail at $10,000, the bail bond company would charge you a percentage of that amount.
- How Fast Do Bail Bonds Work? – The bail bond process can work very quickly to get someone out of jail. Bail bondsmen typically work with the court system and jail officials to post bail and arrange for the release of the defendant. In some cases, the bail bond process can be completed in a matter of hours or even minutes! It all depends on the company you choose and the complexity of your paperwork.
- How Much Will I Pay? – The severity of your charges will greatly impact how much you will pay for a bail bond. In most cases, the bail amount is set by a judge at your arraignment, which is your first court appearance. If you are unable to pay the full bail amount on your own, you can secure a bail bond from a bail agent in exchange for a non-refundable fee, typically 10 percent of the bail amount.
Types Of Bail Bond Assistance We Offer
When you need a fast way out of jail, our cash bail bonds can work wonders for you. This type of assistance is for anyone that receives a cash bail. Instead of paying the full amount, which you could do, our company can get you out for a fraction of the price! The best part about cash bail bonds is if you do everything you are supposed to, you can recoup this money from the court, so call for one today!
Another fast-acting bail bond service we offer is a personal recognizance bail bond. This type of assistance is usually only given to those with little to no criminal history and those without any flight risk associated with them. These bail bonds come with zero out-of-pocket costs, so call to see if you qualify today!
We also offer more specialized forms of assistance like surety, transfer, and federal bail bonds. These services are for more complex circumstances and require a more meticulous hand when filling out paperwork. Call to see if one of these bail bonds fits your situation.
Call ASAP Bail Bonds Now!
No matter what type of bail bond service you need, reach out to our Fort Bend office! Contacting Missouri City, TX a bail bonds agent is your only way out of jail before your court date, so don’t waste any more time!
Missouri City, TX Fun Facts:
- Missouri City is located only 17 miles southwest of downtown Houston.
- In 2000, Missouri City was named a model city for middle-class African-Americans by BET.
- Fort Bend ISD & HISD both serve the children of Missouri City.