If you need a local bondsman 77002, look no further than the offices of ASAP Bail Bonds! For those that are on the edge about working with a bail bond company, we don’t advise dealing with this situation alone. Sitting out a sentence is not fun, and the bail amount set by the court is often too steep for individuals to cover.
- How Much Will You Pay? The amount of money that must be paid to bail someone out of jail is set by the court. For example, someone charged with a felony might need to pay $10,000 or more in order to be released on bail, while someone facing a minor misdemeanor might only have to pay a few hundred dollars. The amount is set based on the severity of the crime and the individual’s criminal history.
- How Long Will It Take? A bail bondsman will provide you with an early exit from county or city jail, often within the same day you request it. This is the fastest way to get out of jail and move forward with your life. You can then begin to build a defense for your case, and you can move forward with getting your affairs in order while you prepare to be released from custody.
- How Long Will It Take If You Don’t Bond Out? If you’ve been arrested in the Houston area, it could be days or even weeks before you ever see a judge. This is one of the risks of not bonding out. You really never know how long you will wait because it depends upon a multitude of factors.
A bail bondsman is a professional who can help people secure a release from jail for a fraction of the cost. Bondsmen are able to provide this service because they front the amount required by the court to secure a release and guarantee its repayment. With the help of a bondsman, you can receive an early exit from county or city jail for a manageable fee. Call to learn more, or keep reading below.
When You Need A Local Bondsman 77002, Call ASAP Bail Bonds! We’re The Houston Area Company That Cares
In a time of crisis, a local bondsman can provide the help you need to get through tough times. Whether it’s getting a friend or family member out of jail quickly or helping yourself out of a jam, having a good local bondsman in your corner is essential. ASAP Bail Bonds have been serving the Houston area since 2006, and we’ve provided our clients with the very best service possible.
We provide an early exit from county or city jail, and we do it quickly. If you need someone to turn to for your bail bond needs, look no further than ASAP Bail Bonds. Let’s say that you have been arrested for a crime and are in custody at the Harris County Jail in downtown Houston. While other bail bond agencies in the area will be confused with this huge jail, we won’t!
This is because we have cut out teeth dealing with officials at Harris County Jail. Dealing with these officials and bailing out countless from this jail has helped us learn all the ins and out’s of the system. We’re one of the only local bail bond companies that really understand what it takes to secure an early exit from Harris County Jail, and we’ll be happy to put our expertise to work for you.
We can also help you if you’ve been arrested at any other jails in the Houston area, including Fort Bend, Brazoria, Galveston, and Wharton County. If you or a family member is being held at one of these locations, call our office today!
Don’t Let Jail Disrupt Your Life!
Being in jail for a considerable amount of time could have a detrimental effect on your life. This plays out in numerous areas of a person’s life and gets worse the longer the individual is incarcerated. Even the strongest relationship can be strained over time if you have a significant other. Not to mention the kids. This is likely the hardest aspect of being in jail if you have children.
Other areas of your life that can be thrown in shambles are career, college, routine, and more! Life doesn’t wait for you to get out so you can take care of your responsibilities. Bills are due, kids need their parent, and your significant other might be left with a back-breaking burden if you are the breadwinner. Therefore, call ASAP Bail Bonds today to avoid these negative aspects of a long stay in county jail!
What Type Of Services Do You Need?
No matter what types of charges you are being accused of, we have a bail bond that can fit your situation! For many folks, our cash bail bonds work just fine. These services are for anyone that is approved for a cash bail amount, and they can either pay the full cash bail or contact an office like ours to cover it and pay us a small fee for release.
Another fast-acting bail bond service we offer is our personal bail bonds. This type of assistance is usually withheld for first-time offenders and those with minor-level offenses. Also, you must not be considered a flight risk to obtain a PR bail bond. If you do qualify, you could be out in a matter of hours or even minutes!
ASAP Bail Bonds Will Get You Out Of Jail Quickly!
If you feel one of these services above might not be enough for your situation, fear not! We offer more specialized bail bonds like federal bail bonds, surety bail bonds, and transfer bail bonds too! Also, check out our expert bail bond blog and online forms, which will further prepare you for the process. Our Houston office looks forward to hearing from you, and a local bondsman 77002, will head down to wherever you are, so call us now!
Houston, TX Fun Facts:
- The city of Houston has been the home of NASA’s missing control since 1965.
- Houston’s population was 2.3 million at the time of the 2020 U.S. Census.
- The Houston Oilers relocated to Nashville and changed their name to the Tennessee Titans in 1997.