Are you tired of having to look for a local bail bondsman near me Houston, TX every time you or a loved one is in trouble? Put our company, ASAP Bail Bonds, in your back pocket so you’ll know who to call right away, no matter what. We are known as the speediest bail bond company in Texas and work hard to maintain that title.
You’ll be pleased to know that every local bail bondsman near me Houston, TX of our agency is available 24/7 to help you get out of jail in Brazoria, Galveston, Wharton, Fort Bend, or Harris County. If you or a relative is ever taken into police custody in these areas, don’t hesitate to give us a call; we’ll start working on a bail bond resolution right away.
We understand how uncomfortable waiting until your trial date arrives in a cell is. That is why we work diligently for every client to get them speedily released. You can always depend on ASAP Bail Bonds to get the job done efficiently, so let us be the agency you keep on speed dial, just in case.
The Process of Hiring a Local Bail Bondsman Near Me Houston, TX
Getting arrested is a stressful experience, especially if you don’t know who to rely on for liberation. Due to a lack of knowledge, people often end up sitting in a cell until their trial. Little do they know, there was a way they could have gotten out to wait at home instead. We want to ensure that you know your options if you or a loved one are thrust into a similar situation.
When a person is apprehended, they are first taken to the police station for booking. Once that is concluded, a hearing will soon follow. The judge will review the person’s alleged criminal offense during the hearing and consider their track record before assigning bail. A trial date is also assigned.
The defendant can either pay the bail to get released or wait in jail until their trial. Most of the time, an arrested individual does not have the funds they need and cannot pay their bail. This is particularly true if the cost is quite steep. Not being able to pay bail means a jail cell awaits.
However, judges allow defendants to contact bail bond agencies for assistance. Such agencies can help defendants post bail immediately and get released back to their homes. This is where ASAP Bail Bonds comes in. If you or someone you know has been arrested and gets to this point, they need to take action and contact a local bail bondsman near me from our agency.
We will arrive quickly to post your bail and you back to the comfort of your home. Preparing for a trial at home rather than in a cell is much easier. You can also take care of home-life responsibilities easily, which you undoubtedly can’t do while incarcerated.
We Need Defendant Information
When it comes time to contact a local bail bondsman near me from ASAP Bail Bonds, there is some information you need on hand. You can’t call us without this information because there won’t be a way for us to reach you and get you released. The defendant information our agency needs is as follows:
- Full legal name and date of birth
- Booking number
- Location (as in the city, state, and facility)
- Bail amount
- Alleged crime
Once you relay this information to us, it will be easy to locate you and rush to your aid. We will send a local bail bondsman near me to you, and they will get to work immediately. You’ll be released in no time. After all, we are the speediest agency in Texas.
When providing defendant information, you can either give it to us via our 24/7 telephone service or fill out a form. Our agency has many forms available that serve as a great help to our clients. You can learn all about our rules and regulations and easily sign agreements.
The Services We Provide
ASAP Bail Bonds always wants to ensure every client we take on can get precisely what they need. By using the most modern methods, we can accomplish just that. We offer an array of services to our clients, so no matter what bail they are assigned, they can lean on us for assistance.
We have everything you need to get released from incarceration. Our agents are incredibly reliable and are here for you no matter the time of day. We provide the following services:
- Cash bail bonds – This is the most traditional type of bail bond. It requires payment in full through three methods: cash, debit, or credit. It does not matter the amount that you’ve been assigned. If you can’t pay it yourself, we are happy to assist, no matter the cost.
- Personal bail bonds – This type does not require a financial contribution. Instead, it grants a person release if they agree to adhere to guidelines the judge sets in place. You might be expected to attend AA meetings or go to rehab. This bond is usually assigned to those with a good track record.
- Surety bail bonds – Three parties are involved in this type of bond: the surety, the principal, and the obligee. The principal gets a hold of the bond and is expected to carry out an obligation on behalf of the obligee. If the principal fails, then the surety has to compensate the obligee.
- Transfer bail bonds – Individuals in our jurisdiction arrested out of state will need this service to get released. You cannot rely on the bail bond companies that are stationed in outside states because they are only responsible for their state residents.
- Federal bail bonds – These bonds are only assigned by federal judges. They are much more costly than any other bonds and are also more complex. Make sure you partner with an agency, like ASAP Bail Bonds, that understands the federal process so everything goes smoothly.
As you can see, ASAP Bail Bonds has got you covered no matter what type of bail you are assigned. From cash bail bonds to federal bail bonds, our team understands the complexities and is willing to help. An ASAP bail Bonds local bail bondsman near me Houston, TX has your back.
Fun Facts about Houston, Texas:
- Houston is named after Sam Houston.
- There are over 150 museums in Houston.
- From 1837 to 1839, Houston was Texas’ capital.