If you’re being held in prison accused of a crime, League City TX affordable bail bonds can help you. No matter what crime you’re accused of, we don’t want you sitting in jail. Our company offers immediate assistance to all local jails and county facilities in Harris County, Brazoria County, and Fort Bend County. Furthermore, we offer a wide variety of payment options to help get yourself and your loved ones out of jail.
How does bail work? How is bail Set?
A bail bond is money that is required by the court for a criminal defendant that will be released after an arrest. If bail is paid or posted, then the defendant can be released from custody, pending a trial. If you do not gain bail, then you will most likely remain in jail (custody) while awaiting for trial. You can post bail yourself, but most defendants cannot post bail on their own. If you cannot afford to post your own bail, then you can hire a bail bondsman to help.
Defendants who post bond have to abide by the conditions of their release. If they do, the money they posted for bail will be returned. Missing a required court appearance can lead to bond being forfeited and kept by the court. Bonds are the most common way to post bail. When you cant post bail yourself, we will post bail on your behalf.
In exchange for posting bail, you, the defendant, will pay the company ya bail premium. This premium will be between 10 and 20 percent of the bond amount. If you, the defendant, show up to all of your court dates then we will get our money back. If you miss a court date, then the bail bond company, us, will lose our money. You are responsible for paying us back. We can take legal action aginst you if you do not make up for our losses.
5 factors that determine the cost of bail
There are many factors that determine the cost of bail. Every price isn’t the same and sometimes your accused crim can work in your favor and get you a lower bail amount. After your bail is determined you will get booked and bail is posted on your behalf. Whoever signs your contract must have enough money to cover the cost in the case that you skip bail. Once the contract is signed then you will be free to go until your next court date. If you need help with bail, then give our office a call and we are more than happy to help. Dont wait until its too late.
- Amount of Evidence: Depending on the evidence the courts have against yiy, the judge will consider if you are guilty or not and if the odds are for or against you being convicted. If you are determined to be guilty then the bail will often be higher in order to discourage a guilty person from trying to run.
- Criminal History: If you are a repeat offender, known for having multiple past crimes, then the bail will be set higher in order to protect the community from you. This is only in the case that you’re a repeat offender.
- Risk to the Community: Going along with criminal history is risk to the community. Public safety is always a concern and is important in determining the cost of bail to be set. If you are a repeat offender with a violent history, then you are likely to be considered of high risk to the community. Therefore, you will be given a higher bail amount.
- Flight Risk: If you are guilty and know that your chances of being given a bad sentence is severe, then you are labeled as a flight risk, and you are likely to skip trial. Furthermore, another sign of being a flight risk is that you have an active passport, family in another country, or history of skipping bail.
- Severity of the Offense: The more severe the crime is, the higher the bail is. The less severe the crim is, the less amount your bail is. The amount your bail is set for will also depend on large fines that are involved with the crime or considerable jail time.
League City TX affordable bail bonds
We’re the quickest to do the job, you can count of ASAP to get the job done in the quickest manner possible. Its not right that you sit in jail for an extended period fo time no matter what you did or didn’t do. You have the right to be home with your family and a lawyer to get your case figured out in the comfort of your home. A jail cell isnt the place for you to be, when you choose us, you will be treated like family.
Call us today at (713) 225-2727, we want to help you as quick as humanly possible. We are League City TX affordable bail bonds company.
League City TX Fun Facts:
- This is the only community in the area with a revenue stream specifically dedicated to amateur athletics.
- The third largest boating anchorage in the United States
- League City is home to Big League Dreams Sports Park
- For more information, please visit our official website.