If you are facing criminal charges but running tight on cash for bail, then one option you have is to find La Porte, TX payment plan bail bonds. When you work with a bail bond company that can help you secure a payment plan, you will be able to make payments on your bond over time, rather than all at once. This can be a helpful option if you do not have the full amount of bail money available.
ASAP Bail Bonds is one of the best bail bond agencies in the Greater Houston Area. We have many office locations and serve multiple counties, including:
- Harris County
- Brazoria County
- Fort Bend County
- Wharton County
- Galveston County
ASAP Bail Bonds has been in the business for years, and our bail bond agents are experts who can get you or your loved one out of jail fast. We are here to help you every step of the way, and we will make sure that you are treated fairly and given the best possible chance to defend yourself.
For a free quote on our bail bonds, call our Harris county office. Alternatively, you can also fill out our online form. We are more than happy to talk to you and discuss your payment options for our services.
How La Porte, TX Payment Plan Bail Bonds Work
When you are arrested, the judge will typically set bail at your arraignment, which is the first court appearance you make after being arrested. If you don’t post this bail amount, then you will have to wait out your trial in jail. However, if you do manage to post this bail amount, you will be able to wait it out without having to stay in jail. Then, once you show up to your trial, your bail amount will be refunded back to you.
If you have been arrested and are unable to post bail, a bail bond may be the best option for you. A bail bond is a type of surety bond that is posted on behalf of the arrested individual in order to secure their release from custody. The bail bond is typically posted by a bail bond company or bail bond agent.
When you go through a bail bond agent or company, they will typically charge a non-refundable fee for their services. In most cases, the fee is 10% of the total bail amount. Unlike bail money, you will not get this amount back, so you will ultimately end up paying more for a bail bond. However, this might be the best option if you cannot pay the full bail amount.
If the individual fails to appear for their court date, the bail bond company will be responsible for paying the full bail amount. As such, it is important to only use a bail bond company that you trust and that has a good reputation. You should also make sure that you understand the terms of the bail bond agreement before signing anything.
ASAP Bail Bonds is happy to answer any questions you might have about the bail bond process, so feel free to talk to us if you have any concerns or need clarification. We understand that everyone makes mistakes, so whether you need to bail your friend, family member, or yourself out of jail, we won’t judge you for your actions.
How the Bail Bond Process Works
Getting arrested is never easy, not when it’s your loved one, and definitely not when it’s you. Jail can be an extremely stressful environment, and it is likely in your best interests to get out as soon as possible. When you are ready to get the help you need, then take a deep breath to calm down. Then, find the number for ASAP Bail Bonds and call us.
Here is what you can expect when you call us for La Porte, TX payment plan bail bonds.
- Step 1: Call a bail bond agent. Once you call our bail bond agency, you will be redirected to one of our expert bail bond agents. They will look for the defendant (the person who was arrested), which could be either you or your loved one). To do this, they will need the following information:
- The defendant’s full name.
- The jail they are booked in.
- The booking or report number of the defendant.
- Any charges they are accused of.
- Extra information about this arrest.
- Step 2: Fill out the paperwork. As mentioned previously, bail bond agents typically require a 10% service fee for their work. You need to sign off on this amount, as well as some other legal forms, to secure their bail bond services. You might also be asked to sign off on collateral to cover bail in the event the defendant does not show up to court.
- Step 3: Post bail, get out of jail. Once everything is in order, then the bail bond agent will likely meet you at the county jail in order to post bail and oversee the release of the defendant. Depending on how crowded the jail is, bail might take anywhere from a half an hour to several hours to post. However, it will all be worth it, because at the end of the day, you will be reunited with your loved ones.
The Best Bail Bond Agency in the Houston Area!
If you are looking for a bail bond agency that is reliable, trustworthy, and experienced, then look no further than ASAP Bail Bonds. We have been in business for many years and have helped countless people through the bail bond process. We know the ins and outs of the bail bond system and can help you get through it as quickly and smoothly as possible.
La Porte, TX Fun Facts
- It is the fourth largest city in Harris County.
- La Porte was the site of the Battle of San Jacinto in 1836, a battle that ended that the Texas Revolutionary War.
- La Porte was severely damaged by the 1900 Galveston Hurricane.