When you’ve just been accused of a crime, call our experienced La Porte TX bondsman immediately. Trust ASAP bail bonds to help you out. ASAP bail bonds focus on providing our clients’ best experience; we offer many services, from the traditional bail bond to surety and personal bonds; there’s nothing we can’t do. Furthermore, we offer various payment options to all of our clients, so that speaking with a lawyer is the only thing you need to worry about.
All of our bondsmen will treat you like family. The same services we’d want for our loved ones are the same services we provide to your loved ones as well. As a result, we make ourselves available for contact literally any time you need us. Whether it’s 2 am on Christmas Eve or noon on Thanksgiving day, there’s no time of day a bondsman isn’t on the other side of the phone line to help you out.
Mistakes happen, and you shouldn’t be punished without reason, no matter the circumstances. So, we focus on getting you out of jail fast. Finally, we are the most comprehensive bail bond agency in the La Porte Tx area, providing love, compassion, and support to everyone who needs our help. No matter what you need, trust that we’ll be right by your side to help you out.
Bail Bonds we offer
The bail bonds process can be extremely difficult because there are so many options to choose from. From cash bonds to surety, federal and personal, the overwhelming choices can be hard to pick from. You won’t have to worry about making the difficult choice alone; our bondsmen are here to help.
- Cash Bonds: A cash bond is the most common way to pay, but our clients often do not have the proper amount of cash on hand to pay in full. Without proper funding, there is no other option to pay other than having a bondman post bail for you.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds require an obligation that is meant to be fulfilled or compensated. This type of bail bond involves three different people: surety, obligee, and principal. All three parties work together to ensure the right people are paid at the right time. We provide this type of bond to ensure that every party is happy and fulfilled. It is your job to make sure that you are protected.
Limited and specific Bonds
- Personal Bond: If you pose a minimal flight risk, then a personal bond is an available option for you. The guidelines you follow with a personal bond are strict and mitigate the backfire if something happens. You will sign a contract with guidelines you have to adhere to. Your guidelines may be to avoid alcohol, appear for each court date, or not leave a designated area for a certain period of time. Once you sign the contract, you are no longer obligated to pay the courts back and are immediately released from jail.
- Federal Bonds: Federal Bonds are a more tricky type of bond and are used in very specific situations. Additionally, federal bonds are difficult to understand if you arent working with a company that knows what they’re doing. But, with ASAP, we know everything about every bond there is. Only federal judges are allowed to set federal bonds at a federal jail. Also, federal bonds are typically set higher than your normal bond price. There are also additional court hearings to ensure that the money used to post bail is not obtained illegally.
Mishandling bonds can leave you in a sticker situation than you started in. So, it’s important to make sure you work with a La Porte TX bondsman that knows exactly what they’re doing. We put all of your stress on our shoulders because we’re the ones who handle it best.
Bail is set: what to do now?
Once you’re arrested, you’re immediately taken to a police station to get booked. After booking, the court holds a hearing to set a future court date and your bail amount. If you cannot post bail, you have to remain in jail until your court date. After trial, if you find you cannot afford the bail amount, then it is time to give us a call.
When you call us, please ensure that you provide us with correct information like if you’re in a city or county jail, your booking number, the charge, full legal name, date of birth, and the bail amount. Once you have all of this information, it’s time to call us.
La Porte TX bondsman
At ASAP, we understand the challenge that comes with an arrest. Understandably, this period is hard on everyone, not just yourself. Family, friends, and spouses can easily succumb to the worry associated with bonds and jail. Even worse, there’s no worse situation than trying to explain why you missed work because you were sitting in a jail cell.
So, trust a bond company that is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, to handle the nitty-gritty stuff for you so you can get back to living your life. We don’t want you to spend unnecessary time in jail. Doing so, you’re losing valuable time that you should be spending with family and speaking in private with your family.
Our services are unmatched and can always be trusted, so when you’re in need of speedy services, we’re the team to help.
If you cannot afford bail, give us a call ASAP to help you out. We can handle anything you throw at us and any bond you need. Call us anytime you need a La Porte TX bondsman at (713) 225-2727, and we’ll be there to help.
La Porte TX Fun Facts:
- La Porte was founded in 1892
- The 1900 Galveston hurricane destroyed the area completely in the past.
- Johnson Space Center is located in this area.
- The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters.