Did you know that La Marque, TX bondsman is your best option for freedom until your court date? Believe it or not, once you’re arrested, your court date may not be set for weeks, sometimes months, which means that you’re left to wait in jail until then. You may be waiting even longer if you’re arrested over a holiday weekend too!
At ASAP Bail Bonds, we have years of experience working with those who are in need of bail bonds. We never judge anyone’s situation because we understand that life can get a little insane sometimes. We’re not here to judge, only to help. As a bonus, we’re open 24/7, 365 days a week. So no matter when trouble strikes, you have a team ready to help.
Moreover, we’re conveniently located all across the Greater Houston area. Whether you end up in Harris county or Brazoria County, there’s an ASAP Bail Bonds team nearest you.
Getting arrested is scary, and we certainly understand why. We want to make the process as painless and comfortable for you as possible. So, we never refuse a case, and we always answer any questions you may have. Call us and see why we’re the best La Marque, TX bondsman around!
Types of Bail Bonds
A bail bond is a surety bond that is posted on behalf of a defendant in order to secure their release from jail. Bail bonds are a contract between the court, the defendant, and the bail bond company. Whilst a surety bond is a guarantee that an individual or business will fulfill an obligation, such as completing a construction project, or that a person will appear in court.
Bail bonds come in several different types, each with its own set of rules and regulations. The most common type of bail bond is the cash bond; however, there are other kinds of bail bonds, like PR Bonds, federal bonds, and property bonds, that many do not know about. We’ll explain each in detail below.
- Cash Bond: A cash bond is the most common type of bail bond and requires the full amount of bail to be paid upfront. This type of bail bond is usually more expensive than other types of bail bonds. However, with a bail bonds company, we’ll post bail for you in agreement that you show up for your court dates as set by the court.
- Federal Bond: A federal bail bond is a type of surety bond that is posted in order to secure the release of a defendant who has been charged with a federal crime. The bond is typically posted by a bail bond company and is backed by collateral, such as property or cash. Bail bond companies have no choice but to pay the full amount of the bail bond if the defendant fails to appear in court.
- Personal (PR) Bond: A personal recognizance bond is like a cash bond, except that you do not have to pay a monetary amount. The court releases the defendant on the recognizance of the defendant’s own promise to appear for all scheduled court appearances. As long as you stay out of trouble, there’s no need to worry about your bail amount.
- Surety Bond: A surety bond is a guarantee that an individual or business will fulfill an obligation, such as completing a construction project or that a person will appear in court. The common issue with surety bonds is that they commonly put the principal (the person obtaining the bond) at risk while protecting the obligee.
- Transfer Bond: A transfer bond is a type of surety bond that is used to transfer a defendant from one jurisdiction to another. The bond is typically posted by a bail bond company and is backed by collateral, such as property or cash. It is the bail bond company’s responsibility to pay the full amount of the bond on behalf of the defendant if he or she fails to appear in court.
What Does a La Marque, TX Bondsman Do?
A bail bondsman is a professional who provides bail money for people awaiting trial after being arrested. It is typical for bail bondsmen to work with a bail bond company, which will pay the bail if the defendant fails to appear in court.
In return for providing this service, the bail bondsman charges a fee, which is typically a percentage of the bail amount. If the defendant does appear in court, the bail money is returned to the bail bondsman.
Bail bondsmen are an integral component of the system because they help ensure that defendants appear for their court dates. In addition, bail bondsmen also help keep the court system running smoothly by making sure that defendants do not miss their court dates.
All you need to do is provide the bondsman with your personal information, like what jail you’re in, whether it’s a county or city jail, booking number, your charge, legal name, date of birth, and your bail amount. From there, you’ll call us, and we’ll handle the rest from there.
Get out of Jail Free Card!
If you’ve been arrested, don’t wait around in jail for your court date. You deserve to deal with your issues in the comfort of your own home, not in a jail cell. Moreover, you’re in a place where all of your paperwork is present and in one place.
So as you can see, ASAP operates with you in mind. All we want to do is ensure that your needs are met as our client.
ASAP Bail Bonds can help you get out of jail and back to your life. We’re open 24/7, 365 days a week, and we’re conveniently located all across the Greater Houston area. Call us today and see why we’re the best La Marque, TX bondsman around!
La Marque Tx Fun Facts:
- La Marque is a sportsman’s paradise and offers access to world-class medical, travel, and entertainment options.
- La Marque, TX is a Pleasant Place to Live and Work
- In Galveston County