ASAP Bail Bonds is a professional bail bond company that gets you Humble TX bail out of jail when you need it. When circumstances turn awry, you’re not going to want to sit in a jail cell until your court date. That date could be a week or even months from now; meanwhile, life as you know it will continue on outside.
So, why not trust a reputable bonds agency to get you out of jail fast without delay? We serve the Humble, TX area, Greater Houston, and beyond. Regardless of where you’re at, there is someone by your side to help you out 24/7, 265 days a year–yes, that means even if you find yourself in trouble on Christmas Eve, we’re open and able to help!
Not sure what a bail bond is? Keep reading to learn about what a miraculous bail bond could do for you!
What is a Bail Bond?
As soon as you are arrested, you will be taken to the police station, where you will be processed and placed in a cell. You will then appear before a judge who will determine your bail.
Bail is the amount of money that you must pay in order to be released from jail until your court date. If you are unable to pay the full bail, you may contact a bail bondsman who will post bail on your behalf.
A bail bond is when a person, who has been arrested and charged with a crime, agrees to pay a certain amount of money to the court if they fail to appear at their court date. To be eligible for a bail bond, the accused needs to be able to make the payment.
Bail bondsmen help people get out of jail by posting cash collateral (a form of collateral) to guarantee that the person will show up to court. If the person fails to appear, the court can sell the collateral and use the money to pay back the bail bond company.
- Cash Bail Bond: A cash bail bond is a type of bail bond that requires the full amount of the bail to be paid in cash immediately and upfront. It is the most commonly used type of bail bond. If you wish to post bail, the court will require the full amount of the bail to be posted in a single payment. Bail is generally not payable on a per-day basis.If you cannot post the full amount at the time of your release, you must make arrangements to pay the remaining balance either before your first court appearance or any later court appearance. You can choose to post bail by mailing cash, a cashier’s check, a money order, or a personal check.
- Federal Bail Bond: A federal bail bond is a type of bond that is typically used in federal criminal cases. This type of bond is usually set by a judge during a bail hearing and is designed to ensure that the defendant appears for all future court dates. If the defendant fails to appear, the bail bond may be forfeited, and the defendant may be subject to arrest.
- Transfer Bail Bond: If you are looking to transfer a bail bond, there are a few things you need to know. First, you will need to find a bail bond agent who is willing to do the transfer. Second, you will need to make sure that the bail bond agent is licensed in the state where the defendant is being held. Finally, you will need to fill out some paperwork and pay a fee.
- PR Bail Bond: A PR bail bond is a bond that is posted by a surety in order to secure the release of a defendant who has been arrested and is awaiting trial. A personal recognizance bond is a type of bail bond that does not require any money to be posted. The defendant is simply released on their own recognizance, meaning they promise to appear in court when required.
How Can I Humble TX Bail Out of Jail?
If you cannot Humble TX bail out of jail, you will have to remain in jail until your court date. This is unfortunate as your court date could be months from now. Your best option in this instance would be to contact a lawyer; this way you have someone working with you on your case while you are in jail.
On special occasions, the court may release you on a PR (personal recognizance) bail and then set your court date thereafter. However, if you are released via a PR bail you absolutely must appear in court on your court date or a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
In some cases, courts will even issue a bounty for your arrest. A bounty hunter is a professional person who captures fugitives or criminals for a commission or reward.
If you cannot Humble TX bail out of jail, it is best to contact a Humble TX bail bond company immediately. The sooner you contact a bail bond company, the more likely you are to be able to post bail and get out of jail.
Get in Touch With ASAP Bail Bonds Today!
If you or a loved one needs to get out of jail fast, ASAP Bail Bondsmen is the team you should call. Our team is available. to help you regardless of the time or day. Give us a call today at (713) 225-2727 to get started. We can offer a free quote, and we have all our forms online for convenient access. We believe that taking action immediately. Therefore, as soon as you call us, we waste no time in helping you get released from jail
We offer only the utmost respect and dignity for our customers. We do not pass judgment or neglect a customer. We are only here to help get people out of jail and back with their families so they can prepare for their case.
Time is not your friend when you’re sitting behind bars; let us help you Humble TX bail out of jail today!
Fun Facts for Humble, TX
- The first settlers came in the 1800’s
- Joseph Dunman was said to be among the first settlers.
- The first post office opened up in 1886.