Are you in trouble and need of Harris county online bail bonds? If so, then ASAP Bail Bonds is the place you need to contact. We’re the ones to help when you’re in legal trouble and need to get bailed out of jail fast.
At ASAP Bail Bonds, we take pride in being one of the fastest bail bond companies in the state of Texas. We serve Harris County, Brazoria County, and Fort Bend county.
Our services are wide as well. From cash bonds to the surety and federal bonds, we can do it all! Furthermore, we have a wide variety of payment options that will allow you to get yourself out of jail ASAP. When you would like to review our rules, you can do so via our website. Our services are in-person and online to make the process easier for you and your family. With proper regulations, we have served people online for years now, making our services much faster.
When you need bailing out, don’t call anyone else but us. We treat each of our clients like our own family, never employing our own unnecessary opinions on the matter. Our goal is to make you feel safe and listened to when you’re under our care.
How to fill out our online forms
When you need a bail bond, you can request one through our online forms. The process is easy and straightforward, so that a family member or loved one can do it for you. The online questionnaire will ask a set of standard questions like contact information; afterward, you will fill out the bail application form. You will need specific personal information so that we can confirm your identity. You will need to know your driver’s license information, social security, and permanent physical address.
The last form you will need to fill out is our security agreement. Once you’ve filled out all of the necessary documents, we will start working on your claim immediately. Additionally, it is essential to ensure every section is filled out correctly or delay the release.
We don’t expect you to be knowledgeable about the bail bonds process because it is extremely complicated, and most people never have to experience the process. Because of this, we made sure that our website is filled with all of the information you need to know.
While this may all seem like a lot to take in, rest assured that our forms are straightforward and designed to be precise. If you have any questions regarding our applications, you can always contact us at any of our locations. Our phone service is available 24/7.
Types of Bail Bonds we Offer
To ensure our services are widely available, we offer numerous bail bonds to meet your needs. When you call us to ask for services, we treat you like you’re our only client. No matter the bail amount, rest assured we can cover the expense. Our professional team devotes their time to make sure that you are never denied bail. With our help, you will be in the safety and security of your own home, where you’ll be able to consult with your lawyers and family members privately.
- Cash Bonds: The most common method of paying for bail bonds is with cash. However, due to an everchanging society, most people do not carry cash anymore; if you do, it is in small amounts that wouldn’t cover the expense of a bond. This is where we come in. If you do not have enough to cover the cash amount, we will pay it for you.
- Surety Bonds: Cash bonds are mostly straightforward. Surety bonds can be a bit more complicated, designed to ensure an obligation is fulfilled or compensated if it’s not met. With surety bonds, three entities come into play: the surety, the obligee, and the principal. This type of bond ensures that the principal in the transaction pays the obligee. Ultimately, surety is put at risk when protecting the obligee.
- Personal Bail Bonds: A personal bond, or an own recognizance, is an agreement with the court to follow all of the conditions they set before your court hearing. When you choose a personal bond, you will sign a contract that states you must appear in court on every date required and avoid breaking the law in any way or form. After the contract is signed, you aren’t required to pay the bail. You’re released from jail once the payment waives, then all you have to do is follow the court’s instructions.
- Federal Bail Bonds: Finally, there is the federal bond. Federal bail bonds go through federal judges and are set at a much higher price than normal bonds. Because the courts want to make sure that the money or property used to pay the bond isn’t involved in criminal activity. If you require one of these bonds, you should contact a bail bonds company that possesses the proper knowledge and experience working with these bonds. Choose ASAP Bail Bonds!
Harris county online bail bonds
Once arrested, you’ll be taken to jail immediately, where you will sit until you meet with a judge. Your bail amount sets, and if you cannot pay it, you will remain in jail until your next court date. Even if, in the end, you’re not guilty, and the days you spend in jail will not be compensated.
If you cannot afford your bail, you will hire us to post bail for you. We will pay on your behalf. Before you give us a call, make sure you know if the jail you are in is county or city, your booking number, your charge, full legal name, date of birth, and amount of bail. After you have this information, the next step is to call us immediately. We’re ready to help!
Choose us ASAP
If you need fast services, you can count on us to be that for you. It would be best if you got out of jail ASAP to aid you in properly preparing for trial. You deserve to be at home with the comfort of your family and lawyer. This is why you should enlist our services because a jail cell is not the place anyone wants to be. Call us at (713)-225-2727.
We offer fast service at affordable rates; check out our locations to see how we can help you. Choose ASAP Bail Bonds when you require Harris county online bail bonds.
Fun Facts about Harris County:
- Harris County is one of the most populated cities in Texas.
- Named for John Richardson Harris, an early settler of the area
- Harris County is in the Houston-Sugar Land area.
- For more fun facts about Harris County, why not visit.