Do you need Friendswood TX affordable bail bonds? If so, then ASAP bail bonds is the right place to turn to. We understand the need for affordable bail services, being thrown in jail is already stressful enough; figuring out a way to pay to get out is even more difficult. When it comes to a business, the most important things are location.
This is why it’s important to note that we have multiple locations in order for a broad range of services. Our company provides coverage and service in three different counties, including Friendswood. We believe that everyone deserves a chance of avoiding jail time.
Additionally, our services are available 24/7, so no matter the time you’re in need, we are there to help. Arrest can happen on any day, there’s no need to let jail time ruin your family holidays. Let us help you out.
When it comes to quality services, there’s nobody that comes close to us. Our team is made up of the best bondsman who will work tirelessly to guarantee you a bond no matter the amount it costs.
If nobody posts your bail, then they payment is forfiet and the court will issue a warrant for your arrest. No matter the type of bail needs, each of our locations are ready to handle each type of service you need. Our commitment to excellence is as good as our devotion to excellent customer service. Contact our office when you need help and we can get you out of jail ASAP.
How Is Bail Amount Determined? How Are Bonds Set?
Bail amount is determined by the seriousness of the charged crime, and it will also depend on the defendants past criminal record, whether or not you are employed, and whether or not a defendant has close ties to relatives and the community.
Judges can legally deny bail altogether in certain circumstances. If another judge has placed a warrant on you, the the judge is likely to keep the defendant in custody; at least for as long as the other jurisdiction to purse the charge.
Bail can also be denied if you are found likely to flee jurisdiction before the case finishes. Police also often affect bail amounts and it is most often initially set by the police. Unfortunately for many suspects who want to bail out of jail quickly, the police tend to arrest suspects for the most serious criminal charge that can possibly be supported by the facts at their disposal.
Even though such a charge will almost certainly be reduced to a misdemeanor later in the case, it is a felony for the purposes of the bail schedule, and bail will be set accordingly.
What Are the Most Important Factors in Setting Bail?
Before setting bail, the court will consider the
- Nature of the Offense: In certain cases, there are put in place set amounts that are in place for certain offences. In other cases, the court wil consider the seriousness of the offense when deciding how high the bail should be set at. The following are other ways in which bail is considered.
- Criminal History: Those who have no criminal history are far more likely to receive a lower bail amount than their constituents. Furthermore, the courts will decide what charges are on the final criminal record. If you have a history of misdemeanor offenses then you are more likely to receive a low bail amount. If you have a large and lengthy violent criminal record, there’s a high chance that you could end up with no bail at all.
- Ability to Pay: Finally, the courts will review the defendants ability to pay the bail assigned. Bail normally isn’t made to be high enough that the person cannot pay it due to certain financial circumstances. If your bail ends up being extremely high your attorney will help you reduce it so tht you can secure a more affordable bond.
Friendswood TX affordable bail bonds
We are the pristine bail bondsman in Houston that will assist you in your predicament. No case is too severe for us to handle. We use modern strategies to get you of jail faster than most bail bond agents. Getting you released from prison as soon as possible is our goal.
Just because you have been accused of something doesn’t mean your guilty. ASAP Bail Bonds will get you out of your cell fast. Moreover, dangerous people can reside in the same cell you’re in. Our employees care about your relative safety.
We want to get you in a safe place, a secure environment that will allow you to consult with you family and your team of expert lawyers. We’ll work tirelessly to get you the bond you need in a timely matter.
We will also make all the calls that need to be made on your behalf, don’t just use any company. Trust us to provide the best services possible. You will find that your experience with us is nothing but the best.
We take over the obligation on your behalf. We’ll get you out as soon as possible with our methods and expertise. Our team does its best to assure a bond on your behalf. Friendswood TX affordable bail bonds can help you secure your freedom.
Get in touch with us ASAP
You wont be able to get much done if you’re locked up in a cell. We understand the need to be comfortable in your own home when youre fighting the good fight. From home you have access to everything you need without being treated like a prisoner.
If you visit our website you will be able to see the full list of services that we provide. You need to protect your rights and we can help you do so. Innocent until proven guilty still stands in our office. If you need to get in contact with us, call us at 713-225-2727.
Trust Friendswood TX affordable bail bonds to protect you and secure your freedom.
Fun Facts about Friendswood TX:
- There are about 38,000 residents in Friendswood.
- For the first 50 years, Friendswood had a church, a school, a post office and a grocery store. That’s all.
- Friendswood is located in two counties – Galveston County and Harris County.
- The average price of a new home in Friendswood in 2010 was $312,000.
- For more fun facts about Friendswood, Tx, please visit the official website.