Most bail bond agencies offer some type of Fresno, TX payment plan bail bonds to help make escaping jail more affordable. The terms of each bail bond payment plan will vary, but they usually involve an initial down payment followed by regular payments over a period of time. Some bail bond agencies may require collateral to secure the bond, such as a car or piece of property.
When you choose ASAP Bail Bonds, you are choosing a company that treats our clients with the highest level of customer service. We understand that the process of posting bail can be confusing and stressful, so we do everything we can to make it as easy and stress-free as possible for our clients. We offer flexible payment options and work with our clients to create a payment plan that fits their budget.
ASAP Bail Bonds is ready to get you the help you need whenever you need it. That’s why our offices are open all day, every day, so we can offer our clients 24 hour bails. We also offer free consultations so that our clients can get all the information they need before making a decision.
Contact us today to learn more about your options and to get a free quote on our bail bond services. Call us today at our Fort Bend County location or fill out our online forms. Soon, you will be reunited with your loved one.
How Fresno, TX Payment Plan Bail Bonds Work
If you are charged with a crime, you may be held in jail until your trial. If the crime is a minor offense, you may be released on your own personal recognizance, which means you promise to appear in court when you are supposed to. If the offense is more serious, the judge may set bail, which is the amount of money you must pay to be released from jail.
The bail money is returned to you if you appear in court as required. However, if you do not appear, you forfeit the bail and may be subject to arrest.
The amount of money that bail is usually set at is typically somewhere in the thousands of dollars. This makes it extremely cost-prohibitive to many people. If you find yourself unable to afford bail in its entirety, then you might be able to hire the services of a bail bond agent.
Bail bonds are a type of surety bond that is posted by a bail bond company on behalf of a defendant in order to secure their release from custody pending trial. The bail bond company agrees to pay the full bail amount if the defendant fails to appear for their court date.
Bail bond agents typically require a non-refundable service fee to be paid for their services. This amount is usually around 10% of the total bond amount. If you need assistance paying this fee, then the bail bond company might be able to help you with Fresno, TX payment plan bail bonds.
Ultimately, the amount you pay for the bail bond will be more than the amount you would pay if you posted bail on your own. After all, if you post bail yourself, you will eventually get all the money back. On the other hand, the bail bond agent requires a service fee that will not be refunded to you. Still, the benefit of a bail bond agent is that you will be able to pay back the costs in a way that works better for you.
How Does the Bail Bond Process Work?
Jail is a dismal place to end up in. Not only are you isolated from the outside world, unable to work or spend time with your loved ones, but the conditions inside are typically abysmal. Plus, you might need to stay in there for weeks or even months while you await your trial. It is therefore in anyone’s best interests to get out of jail.
If you are unsure of how the bail bond process works, then don’t worry. ASAP Bail Bonds’ agents are happy to walk you through the entire process.
- Step 1: Call a bail bond agent. Get in touch with an agent at ASAP Bail Bonds as soon as possible. They will be able to answer any questions you have. We can also offer you a free quote. To do this, we will need some information to locate the person arrested. This information will include the following:
- The full name of the defendant.
- The jail the defendant is booked in.
- The booking or report number of the defendant.
- The charges the defendant has been accused of.
- Step 2: Costs and collateral. The bail bond agent will need you to sign some paperwork. This will allow you to secure your services. As mentioned previously, you will need to pay an amount to the bail bond agent, which is usually about 10% of the total bail amount. If you need a payment plan, then make sure to discuss it with the bail bond agent. You might also need to sign off on any collateral.
- Step 3: Bail out of jail. Once everything is in order, the bail bond will typically meet you at the jail in order to oversee your or your loved ones’ release. It might take half an hour or several hours to process the bail bond. However, it will be worth it in the end. Soon, you will be reunited with your loved one.
- Step 4: Finishing things up. The only thing that is left to do is make sure you attend your court date. Once that is over and you have paid off your bail bond, your obligation to the bail bond agent will be over.
ASAP Bail Bonds is ready for you whenever you need a bail bond. Contact us at our Fort Bend County location to get started on the Fresno, TX payment plan bail bonds process.
Fresno, TX Fun Facts:
- The name was taken from the town of the same name in California.
- Many bedroom communities have been built in this area.
- The students in the Fresno area zoned to Fort Bend Independent School District.