At ASAP Bail Bonds, we can assure you and your family a swift exit out of the cell with our Freeport TX 24 Hour Bail Bonds service.
The Best Bail Bonds Service In Freeport
Whether the arrest was a result of a criminal or civil action, you or your family member deserve freedom. This is especially true as you try to get things resolved in court.
That’s why our tried and true bail bond service is the perfect match for your needs. Our agents are on the phone, ready and willing to help get you out of the slammer as soon as possible. This is backed by our professional agents, who put in quick work to make sure you’re released in as little as 24 hours.
All of our agents can manage bond types that are pertinent to your situation. However, we understand that when you are arrested, you likely won’t have the immediate funds to bail out yourself. This is a tactic made by the court to keep you locked in for as long as you like, without ever considering that you need to see your family and friends figure out the next best steps during these trying times.
That’s why our service exists. We seek to help those who aren’t able to provide their monetary means to be released. We’re the only bail bond company in the great state of Texas that puts the needs of individuals first.
It’s never too late to give us a call. Our team of a bail bondsman is by the phones 24 hours a day. We’re ready to help you. We promise to deliver to you the best Freeport TX 24 Hour Bail Bonds service possible.
Understanding How Our Services Help You
In a court hearing, the judge will set up an extremely high bail amount of money for your release. This is a tactic created by an already unfair justice system that keeps the arrested in jail, full knowing that the law protects the innocent until proven guilty.
With this in mind, ASAP Bail Bonds is dedicated to ensuring that you are with your family throughout the entire court process. We do this by offering up cash as well as a percentage of earnings for posting your bail. This option is beneficial for those who simply do not have the immediate funds to secure a release themselves.
ASAP Bail Bonds have several convenient locations throughout the state of Texas, including Freeport. Having several locations means easier access for your families and friends to our service. Once your information is gathered and set up, we immediately start the bond process according to your specific situation.
With that in mind, our county bail bonds service comes in many different forms. It’s important to familiarize yourself with these services as they can be useful to your situation. We want our services to be easy to use and satisfactory for all.
Types Of Bail Bonds Available At ASAP
Whether you need your bonds issued in cash or you’re stuck in a jail owned by another state, we have plenty of options that apply to a variety of different situations.
Again, all of our potential clients need to familiarize themselves with the different services we offer.
This is because you’ll be able to know exactly what you need when you need it. We offer our services in the form of Cash, Transfer, PR, and Federal Bail Bonds.
Cash Bonds Vs. PR Bonds
- Cash Bonds – As the name suggests, cash bonds are for when your bail requires cold hard cash payments for your immediate release. Most clients aren’t able to offer up bills because they’re likely not on their person. So when this happens, it’s highly recommended that you call ASAP Bail Bonds so that we can get you out as quickly as possible. This service is less complicated and can apply to most arrests.
- PR Bonds – If the judge deems that you’re not a flight risk, a personal recognizance bond is issued. This means you won’t have to pay out any money to secure your own release. Instead, only a written letter stating that you’ll attend every court date is required. Our bail bondsman is likely to secure a PR bond for you if one is not immediately issued by the court. It’s a win-win situation. You won’t have to pay out an absurd amount of money so long as you keep your word about your court appearance.
Transfer Bonds vs. Federal Bonds
- Transfer Bond – Being arrested in another state can put you in a tight position. If you don’t have any records of residence in that state, the court will likely keep you in that state without a bond. Getting you released from jail from out of state requires a lot more work, but it’s possible. We do the necessary work required to get you transferred away from the state jail and returned home. Rates for transfer bonds may be a little higher due to the nature of the situation. However, we firmly believe that you should be home with your friends and family during these trying times.
- Federal Bonds – At the federal stage, posting your bail can be tricky. In these situations, having a bail bond that knows the ins and out of federal jail systems is a trait many people under arrest don’t know how to navigate. Oftentimes, defendants don’t have the correct type of bail bondsman with the right expertise and knowledge to handle this scenario. At ASAP Bonds, we do. Once the sum of money or property is deemed acceptable to use by the court, ASAP Bail Bonds will be there to help.
With these services, we’re able to do our best to secure your release from prison. We do this because we realize that getting arrested is no laughing matter. Someone has accused you of a crime, and our justice system urges that you prove that you have not done so.
If you feel that you’re completely innocent, going through this entire process with the court, your lawyer, and your accuser can be stressful. Having an extremely high bond that determines your right to be out of jail during this process can feel unfair. That’s why ASAP Bail Bonds is here to help.
Your Release With Freeport TX 24 Hour Bail Bonds
Our bondsman is working around the clock to get you out of prison. Have you been arrested? You deserve to be at home with your family and friends while you get things resolved in court. That’s our promise to you at ASAP Bail Bonds. If you’re caught in a bind, give us a call immediately at (713) 225-2727. Your Freeport TX 24 Hour Bail Bonds service is here for you.
Fun Facts About Freeport, TX
- Dow Chemical Company makes its primary headquarters at Freeport.
- The Summertime Blues Festival is annually hosted in Freeports Memorial Park.
- If you are searching for some landslide fun, you can find them at Freeport Municipal Park, where you’ll be able to engage in Riverfest, Holiday on the Brazos, and other activities.
For more information, please visit the official page.