Many companies might try to scam you when you go to them for Fort Bend County bail bond payment plans. However, ASAP Bail Bonds won’t try to take advantage of you when you need one of these payment plans. We will work with you in any way we can to help you afford our services.
While other agencies look to take advantage of someone in your position, we aim to do the opposite. Our bail bond agents will only make you pay the amount required by law, no more, no less. Of course, our services come with a fee, but unlike other companies, we won’t overcharge you for a payment plan.
- How does the bail process work? – When an individual is arrested and charged with a crime, they are typically taken to a local police station or county jail. There, they will be processed and held until their bail hearing. A judge will review the charges at the bail hearing and set a bail amount.
- Don’t have enough to pay the total amount? – If the individual does not have the money to pay the bail, they can contact a bail bond company like us. The bail bond company will post the bail on the individual’s behalf in exchange for a fee. Once the bail is posted, the individual will be released from custody and is required to appear for all future court dates.
Fort Bend County Bail Bond Payment Plans From An Honest Company
When it comes to finding a company to handle your bail bonds agreement, be careful! Not all companies are created equal. Some will try to overcharge you, make you sign a contract without telling you what it says, or act rudely and disrespectfully.
At ASAP Bail Bonds, we don’t believe in taking advantage of our clients. We’ll answer any questions you have and make sure you understand every aspect of your agreement before we move forward. Our staff is professional and treats everyone with the utmost respect. We also have many years of experience, so you can be confident we know what we’re doing.
Also, whether you need bail bonds for yourself or a loved one, there is no wrong time to contact us. Our 24/7 phone lines ensure that an agent will be there whenever you need us. No matter if it is 4 pm or 4 am, we are standing by, ready to spring you out of that cell!
Be sure to check out our bail bonds blog and our online forms. These resources will further prepare you for the bail bonds process and help you understand even more about our great company. Give us a call to start the process now!
Bail Bonds Demystified
- How much will you pay? – How much you will pay for your bail bond is tied to the severity of your charges. If you are accused of a serious crime, you will be expected to pay a more significant bail amount. However, the payments will be drastically less expensive for minor petty crimes. The bail system can be complicated, and you should contact one of our bail agents to discuss your specific situation.
- How fast can you get out? – The time it takes to get out of jail after posting bail will depend on the amount of the bail, the court schedule, and the jail’s release procedures. However, most people are released within a few hours after posting bail. ASAP Bail Bonds knows how each jail in the area operates and exactly what paperwork we need to file in order to ensure a speedy release. Therefore, give us a call, and you’ll be out before anyone even knows you are in jail!
- What is a bail bonds payment plan? – Fort Bend County bail bond payment plans are an arrangement where you make regular payments to the bail agent over a set period of time. The amount you pay will depend on the bail agent and the state that you are in. However, here at ASAP Bail Bonds, we try to work with you and your situation. We accept all major credit cards, cash, checks, and money orders and even offer collateral options.
- What happens if you miss your court date? – If you miss your court date while on a bail bonds payment plan, the bail bonds company will likely revoke your bond, and then a warrant will be issued for your arrest. However, ASAP Bail Bonds will be with you every step of the way to ensure this doesn’t happen. Timely alerts and friendly reminders are what we do best, and you won’t miss your hearing when you team up with us!
Types Of Services We Offer
When it comes to specific bail bond agreements, nothing, we offer works as easy as our cash bail bond assistance. With a cash bail bond, you can avoid all the hassle and stress of posting bail. Our bail bond company has years of experience getting defendants out of jail quickly and efficiently. Therefore, you can be sure your loved ones will be home with you when they need to be.
We also don’t require collateral for this type of bond, so if you are worried about what to put up for collateral, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. We work with you to make sure that we understand what type of help you need and then create a bail bond package that meets your specific needs.
Also, a PR bail bond is a fast way to get out of the slammer. You don’t even have to be worried about a payment plan with these! This is because there are no out-of-pocket costs associated with a PR bail bond. Call to see if you qualify for one!
Call ASAP Bail Bonds Now!
No matter what type of bail bond you need, contact our Fort Bend office! If cash or PR bail bonds aren’t enough, we will tell you all about our transfer, federal, and surety bail bonds when you call. We cant wait to help you leave that cell behind, so call to get on one of our Fort Bend County bail bond payment plans today!
Fort Bend, TX Fun Facts:
- Karankawa natives once roamed the river bottoms of Fort Bend long before any western colonizers arrived.
- Oil was discovered in Fort Bend in the early 1920s.
- Fort Bend County was created in 1837 from pieces of Austin, Harris, and Brazoria County.