Texas residents who require bail payment assistance should call upon ASAP Bail Bonds, the best Fort Bend County bail bond Fulshear, TX around.
At your convenience, we can be found in Fort Bend, Galveston, Brazoria, Wharton, and Harris counties, ready to serve with vigor. The moment you employ our services, you become a priority as our agents rush to get you or a loved one released from jail.
ASAP Bail Bonds is known as the fastest-operating bail bond company in Texas, and we hope you discover this to be factual as it pertains to your specific needs.
Contact us for our services and experience the compassion, support, and understanding our bond agents give every client, and allow us to lessen your stress!
Employing Fort Bend County Bail Bond Fulshear, TX Assistance
Upon arrest, individuals are transported by police to a police station for booking. After the booking process is completed, the court will conduct a hearing during which the judge will assign a bail type, bail amount, and a court date. The bail type and amount are determined by the charge against the defendant and the defendant’s record.
Two things can happen if the defendant states they cannot pay the bail amount: detainment or employment of a bail bond agency.
Not paying bail results in the defendant remaining incarcerated until their scheduled court date. The wait time until your trial can be a week, a month, four months, or even longer. Detainment can be pretty frustrating when you need to prepare for the trial. In addition to the discomfort, those who are later found innocent at their trial will realize that the time they spent in jail was a waste that can never be compensated.
To avoid the challenges remaining in jail brings, it is recommended to follow through with the second option: hiring a bail bond company like ASAP Bail Bonds. Courts always give defendants who cannot pay their bail the option to contact a Fort Bend County bail bond Fulshear, TX company for assistance, so make sure you take action and contact us immediately!
Defendant Information Needed for Fort Bend County Bail Bond Fulshear, TX Service
If you decide to contact ASAP Bail Bonds for bail payment assistance, it is required that you provide our agents with essential information detailing the defendant’s situation. Without the necessary information, our company cannot locate the defendant to post their bail and get them released.
The information about the defendant that you need to gather before requesting our Fort Bend County bail bond Fulshear, TX services is as follows:
- full legal name
- date of birth
- the charge against the defendant
- bail amount and type
- Location (city, state, and jail)
ASAP Bail Bonds provides an online defendant form for those who want to fill out the information themselves instead of via our 24-hour telephone service. With the defendant form, our services can be requested once you fill it out and submit it. This form is one of the many comprehensive forms our company provides. We aim to provide information and assistance that is accessible to all, and our forms help us achieve that.
If you wish to learn about our company’s guidelines that we require our clients to follow, you can check out our rules & regulations form. This form lays out the terms and conditions in place and the consequences that follow those who fail to adhere to our guidelines. Learn about our payment plans and more through this form and ensure you understand our process to the best of your ability.
Fort Bend County Bail Bond Fulshear, TX Services
No matter the type of bail that the court assigns you or your loved one, ASAP Bail Bonds can help. We offer many types of bond services for our clients to get them out of jail fast.
The types of Fort Bend County bail bond Fulshear, TX services we offer are as follows:
- Cash bail bonds – This bond is usually assigned to defendants and is known as the most traditional type. This bond requires payment in full via cash, debit, or credit. Cash bond assistance of any amount is accessible through our company.
- Surety bail bonds – Those assigned this bond may find the proceedings pretty complex. Surety bail bonds involve three entities: the principal, the surety, and the obligee. The principal obtains the bond and fulfills an assigned obligation for the obligee. If the principal fails to fulfill their obligation, the surety must compensate the obligee.
- Personal bail bonds (PR bonds) – Judges assign personal bonds to defendants they deem minimal flight risks. This bond doe not require payment and instead adheres to a contracted agreement to be deemed legitimate. If the defendant breaks the contracted agreement in any way, the PR bond is voided, and the defendant will be detained until their trial.
- Transfer bail bonds – Individuals who are arrested out of state need this bond to get released as local bond companies are only responsible for residents of their state. ASAP Bail Bonds obtains the bond in Texas, and the detained individual can then be released.
- Federal bail bonds -This type of bond is far more complicated than the rest. It is recommended that those assigned this bond by a federal court should hire a bail bond company well-versed in federal bond proceedings. ASAP Bail Bonds has the knowledge to assist.
Please note that there are several bond offices that accept collateral as a form of payment in place of cash. Accepted collateral includes the following:
- real estate
- owned vehicles
- personal credit
The most incredible Fort Bend County bail bond Fulshear, TX company that guarantees a release faster than other companies is ASAP Bail Bonds, so let us be of assistance!
Fun Facts about Fulshear, Texas:
- Fulshear was established on July 16, 1824 via a land grant to Churchill Fulshear.
- In 1890, Fulshear received its first post office.
- The city limits cover over 11 square miles.