Are you looking for Brazoria County TX bondsman? ASAP Bails Bond has the best Brazoria County TX bondsman and services you need. As the fastest bonds agency, we commit to getting you out of jail today, instead of tomorrow. Our team is available for your needs around the clock. That means we are open 24 hours and every day of the calendar year. Arrests happen anywhere, and anytime and if you’re sitting in a jail cell, you can’t prepare your court case. We’re the solution you need to get out of jail and take care of things at home. If you or a loved one has been arrested, then your first step is to call us at our Brazoria County location at (979)-848-2727.
Arrested? Here is what you do
If you or a loved one have been arrested, then there are some essential steps you must take. The first would be to call us to get started on getting you a bond you need. There is no worse feeling than realizing you can’t make bail. When you can’t make bail, you, unfortunately, have to stay in jail, and you will not be compensated for this time if you are found to be innocent. To avoid this, call ASAP Bail Bonds, and our lightning-fast time will work hard and diligently to get you out of that cell and back home. When you call us, we need some information. Please provide us with the following:
- Full legal name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Name of the jail
- Whether it is a city jail or a county jail
- Name of the charge
- The amount the bail is set for
The sooner we get this information, the faster we can get started on the paperwork required to get you or a loved one out of jail. ASAP Bail Bonds treats you and your loved ones like family. We understand the importance of getting out of jail and back home. Don’t hesitate and reach out to us! We will give you the absolute best Brazoria County TX bondsman.
ASAP Bail Bonds take care of all the paperwork for you. All we need is information on your part. Our website has several forms you fill out and submit to us to get a quote. We offer competitive prices that can’t be beaten. For years we’ve been the number choice in getting people out of jail cells for many charges of varying degrees of severity. Here are some of the forms we have for you.
- Defendant Information – The purpose of this form is to get your information for our record keeping. Additionally, this form will confirm your identity and serves as confirmation that you reached out to use us as your choice of bond agency.
- Indemnitor Information – Similar to the defendant’s information form, this is also an agreement to pay the bond. It’s a confirmation and will also ask questions regarding your identity.
- Indemnify / Promissory Form – Serving as the final confirmation for using ASAP Bail Bonds, this form outlines that you agree and understand all the guidelines, requirements, and consequences of using us. You will be given information regarding the payment details in the bottom half of the document. Additionally, the form serves as proof that you promise to repay us if it is required by you.
Common Mistakes People Make
There is a lot of wrong information out there regarding bail bonds. The last thing you need or want when you or a loved one is facing a serious charge is sorting through erroneous information. Our staff is both professional and very knowledgable when it comes to all matters regarding bail bonds and the entire process. We have some useful advice to keep in mind when it comes to bail bonds.
One of the first mistakes people make is not reaching out to us. We are available every single hour of every single day. When dealing with courts, paperwork can be slow to process. If you have been arrested out of state, we can get you back home, but it’s a lengthy process. Your court date can take anywhere from thirty days up to six months! Use this time wisely by preparing your case at home with your lawyer, not in a jail cell.
Furthermore, another mistake people commit is getting arrested again. Your bail amount could be at risk. You also face the risk of getting denied bail. When you make bail, it is a sign that you will be on the best behavior possible. When you’re in jail all over again, it will play against your favor. It’s essential to follow the guidelines that the courts and we have for you.
Failure to Show Up In Court
When you don’t show up for your court date, it reflects poorly on you. You forfeit your bond money, and the judge is more than likely to raise your bail or deny it entirely. That is the last thing you want or need. ASAP Bail Bonds will work you and get you only the best Brazoria County TX bondsman.
ASAP Bail Bonds offers the most straightforward way to make bail, cash bail bonds. The most surefire way to get away from jail and back home near your loved ones is by paying cash, debit, or credit. However, if the bail amount is higher than you can afford right now, then you don’t need to stress. You call ASAP Bail Bonds, and we’ll offer to post bail for you. Regardless of what the amount is, the requirement is that it needs to be paid in full. No matter what the charge, we’re here to guide you every step of the way. For the best Brazoria County TX bondsman, call us today.
Fun Facts about Brazoria County, TX
- Brazoria County is the cradle of Texas, due to the fact that Stephen F. Austin settled here with three hundred settlers in 1821.
- The 2015 population of Brazoria county was 346,312 and grows every year.
- It’s home to two national protected areas- the Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge, and San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge. To learn more exciting facts about Brazoria County, TX click here.