The best bail bond places near me Humble, TX is ASAP Bail Bonds! We are praised as the speediest bail bond company in Texas, with locations across the Greater Houston area. Our offices are in 5 counties: Harris, Brazoria, Galveston, Wharton, and Fort Bend. No matter where a local is detained, whether a local jail, federal prison, or across state lines, our company is here to get them released quickly.
ASAP Bail Bonds knows how stressful getting arrested can be, so to remedy that, we work diligently to reassure those employing our services. Contact us today for a free bail bond quote and speak with an agent to learn more about the services we provide Texas residents.
If you want bond places near me Humble, TX that provide comforting support and understanding, we are the best company. Our agents treat every client like a family member and make them a priority when they call us for help.
The many services we have to offer help guarantee that we can provide assistance regardless of the charge against the client and the bail amount assigned. You must take action and employ our services immediately if you get arrested.
Services Bond Places Near Me Humble, TX Provide
Because our bail bond agents are available 24/7, ASAP Bail Bonds is able to be one of Texas’s fastest bond companies. Our company offers various services to ensure you can get assistance no matter what. No matter what the judge throws at you, rest assured that you can be taken care of and get released from detainment as soon as possible.
The various bail bond services we provide our clients are the following:
- Cash Bail Bonds – This bond is known as the most commonly assigned type. Cash bonds must be paid in full with cash, credit, or debit. Many bond offices also accept collateral, such as real estate, owned vehicles, or jewelry, as payment.
- Personal Bail Bonds (PR) – When a judge determines a defendant is a minimal flight risk, they may assign this bail. PR bonds do not require payment because they are a written agreement between the judge and the defendant. The defendant must agree to follow the guidelines set by the court to get released. If a rule in the agreement is broken, the defendant will be detained again.
- Surety Bail Bonds – This bond comes in two categories. Replevin bonds are for cases where a property is on the line. Injunction bonds involve cases where a group is restrained from taking a certain action. Surety bonds include three parties: the surety, the principal, and the obligee.
- Transfer Bail Bonds – If you are arrested outside of Texas, you will be assigned this bail bond. Local bail bond companies within the state the Texas resident is being detained cannot be hired because those companies are only financially responsible for their state’s residents.
- Federal Bail Bonds – This bail bond can only be assigned by a federal judge and are pretty complicated. Due to its complicated nature, it’s imperative that defendants use the services of bail bond companies that really understand the federal bail bond process. ASAP Bail Bonds has many years of experience regarding federal bonds, so we’re the best company to call!
Employing ASAP Bail Bonds
Your daily life can get extremely strained if you get arrested. For example, employers typically do not take kindly to their team members missing work days, even if it’s because they are in jail. Just as your job can be negatively affected, your home life can also be affected. Responsibilities at home can experience upheaval if you or a loved one is arrested.
These difficulties are exactly why you should aim to get your bail paid so you can get released quickly. When someone is arrested and taken to a police station for booking, the court conducts a hearing. During the hearing, the judge will assign a bail type and amount and also schedule a trial date. If the defendant wants to be released after the hearing, the must pay the bail.
Sometimes, defendants may find that they cannot pay their bail. If this occurs, they either have to remain in jail until the trial, or they can employ the services of a bond places near me Humble, TX. Many people often waste their time in jail because they don’t fully understand the bail bond process. We are here to guide all who need help navigating the process and can post any bail to ensure a speedy release.
The ASAP Bail Bonds agents have vast knowledge about all types of bail bonds. If you want to return home to your family and take care of your affairs from the comfort of your home, trust that our agents can make that happen. Deciding not to utilize our services and remaining in jail can make preparing for the upcoming trial highly difficult.
Defendant Information Forms and More
Before our services can be used, important information regarding the defendant in need must be gathered. Our bail bond agents must be told the defendant’s location (city, state, and jail), full legal name, date of birth, booking number, assigned bail amount, and charge against them.
All the gathered information can be given to bond places near me Humble, TX, like ASAP Bail Bonds, via our 24-hour telephone service. The information can also be given through our online defendant information form. In addition to the defendant information form, we provide several other online forms. The forms provide customers with digestible, straightforward information about our services and help smooth the process.
The various online forms we provide are the following:
- Bailbond Application and Agreement
- Indemnitor Application and Agreement
- Credit card Authorization
- ASAP Bail Bonds Rules & Regulations
- Promissory Note & Installment Payment Plan for Unpaid Premium
- Plain Language Contract Between ASAP Bail Bonds And Cosigner for Defendant
Once you fill out the necessary forms for bond places near me Humble, TX, your needs can be met quickly.
Fun Facts about Humble, Texas:
- Joseph Dunman was believed to be the first person to settle in Humble around 1828.
- In 1886, a man named Pleasant Humble opened a post office in his home, and the Humble name was adopted.
- Shallow oil production started in 1902.