There are many bond places near me 77515, but none compare to the reliable, speedy services of ASAP Bail Bonds! We proudly serve the Greater Houston area with locations in Harris, Wharton, Fort Bend, Galveston, and Brazoria counties, no matter the charge against our clients or the bail amount.
We understand how stressful getting arrested can be, so we strive to provide relief for those who employ our services. Contact an agent to get a free bond quote and learn more about what we offer Texas residents seeking bail bond assistance. Our bond agents treat clients like family members and prioritize them the moment they are contacted.
Our company wants to assist as many people as possible, so to accomplish this, we provide several different bond services. By having many services, we guarantee that no matter the bail assigned to our client, we have the tools and experience to help!
Take action and contact us the moment you or a loved one is apprehended, and we will rush to your aid!
One of the Best Bond Places Near Me 77515
Getting arrested and the proceedings that follow can strain daily life. After someone gets arrested and booked at the police station, the court conducts a hearing during which the judge assigns a trial date and a bail amount. When bail is added to the arrest process, the stress surrounding the arrested individual can increase tenfold, especially if they do not have the funds to pay the bail.
ASAP Bail Bonds is aware that many people lack understanding regarding the bail bond process, which often results in them wasting time in jail. The court gives those who can’t pay their bail the option to employ the services of a bail bond company, and ASAP Bail Bonds wants to be the bond places near me 77515 that gets contacted. Our agents have extensive knowledge about all types of bail bonds and are here to help anyone who needs it.
Defendants who pass on paying their bail or employing a bail bond company for assistance must wait in jail until their trial. Waiting in jail until your trial can be quite a waste of time, mainly if you are later found innocent. The court can never compensate you for the time you spend waiting in jail, so it makes more sense to get your bail paid so you can prepare for your trial in the comfort of your home.
ASAP is one of the speediest bail bond places near me 77515 that is available 24/7. As previously stated, we provide several different bail bond services to ensure all our clients can receive assistance no matter the charge and bail amount. The bail bond services we provide are the following:
- Cash Bail Bonds – This bail bond is the most commonly assigned type. It must be paid in full with cash, credit, or debit. Some bond offices accept collateral as a form of payment as well.
- Personal Bail Bonds (PR) – If the judge deems you a minimal flight risk, they will most likely assign this to you. Those with a PR bond enter a contracted agreement that states they must follow guidelines the judge sets to get released from incarceration.
- Surety Bail Bonds – This bond has two categories for cases involving a party being restrained from taking a specific action (injunction) or when a property is on the line (replevin). Surety bonds involve three parties: the principal, the surety, and the obligee. The principal gets the bond and carries out an obligation for the obligee. If the principal fails, the surety compensates the obligee.
- Transfer Bail Bonds – Those arrested out of state are assigned this bail bond. Local bail bond companies of the state the Texas resident is incarcerated in cannot be used for assistance because those companies are only financially responsible for residents of their state.
- Federal Bail Bonds – Only federal judges can assign this type of bail bond. The process that follows the assignment of this bail bond is quite complex, so it’s vital to employ the services of bail bond places near me 77515 that truly understand how it all works. ASAP Bail Bonds has years of experience regarding federal bonds, so take advantage of their knowledge and call for assistance!
When a defendant contacts us for assistance, several essential factors must be relayed to our agents for our services to be provided. We need to know the defendant’s location (city, state, jail), booking number, date of birth, full legal name, the charge against them, and the bail amount.
The required information can be given through our 24-hour telephone service, or clients can fill out the information on the online form we provide. Our company provides several different online forms for our customers to make employing our services more accessible. You can forego the telephone and visit our website if you want to hire us.
In addition to the defendant information form, the forms we have available are as such:
- Bailbond Application and Agreement
- Indemnitor Application and Agreement
- Promissory Note & Installment Payment Plan for Unpaid Premium
- Plain Language Contract Between ASAP Bail Bonds And Cosigner for Defendant
- ASAP Bail Bonds Rules & Regulations
- Credit card Authorization
Like the defendant information form, the Indemnitor form requests the same information but for the Indemnitor. By filling out either of these forms, clients confirm that they are hiring our services or consigning the bail bond. The Promissory form acts as the official signature of the individual requesting our services, and the credit card form allows clients to authorize their credit card over the telephone.
The rules & regulations form details the guidelines we expect our clients to follow and the consequences that will follow if they fail to adhere to our rules. Information about our payment requirements and the like can be found in this form, so it’s recommended that those who wish to use our services check out this form first.
We believe in total transparency and want our customers to know exactly what to expect from us, so make sure you understand our rules & regulations. There are no better bail bond places near me 77515 than ASAP Bail Bonds, so let us be the company you rely on.
Fun Facts about Angleton, Texas:
- Angleton is the county seat of Brazoria County.
- The city was incorporated on November 12, 1912.
- The Stephen F. Austin statue is a popular tourist attraction in this area.