There are several bond places near me 77469, but none compare to the trustworthy, quick services of ASAP Bail Bonds! We proudly serve the Greater Houston area with locations in Harris, Wharton, Brazoria, Galveston, and Fort Bend counties, regardless of the charge against our clients.
We understand how stressful getting arrested can be, so we strive to provide relief for those who employ our services. Call an agent to get a free bail bond quote and discover more about what we offer Texas residents needing bail bond aid. Our bondsmen treat clients like family members and prioritize them when they are contacted for assistance.
Our company wants to oblige as many people as possible, so to accomplish this, we provide various bond services. By having many services, we guarantee that no matter the bail assigned to our client, we have the tools and experience to help!
Take action and reach out to us when you or a loved one is apprehended, and we will rush to your aid!
One of the Top Bail Bond Places Near Me 77469
Getting apprehended and the proceedings that follow can strain daily life. After someone gets arrested and booked at the police station, the court conducts a hearing during which the judge sets a trial date and a bail amount. When bail is added to the arrest procedure, the stress shrouding the arrested individual can increase tenfold, especially if they do not have the funds to pay the bail.
ASAP Bail Bonds is aware that many people lack familiarity with the bail bond process, which often results in them wasting time in jail. The court gives those who can’t pay their bail the chance to employ the services of a bail bond company, and ASAP Bail Bonds wants to be the bond places near me 77469 that gets contacted. Our agents have an expansive understanding of all types of bail bonds and are here to help anyone who needs it.
Defendants who pass on settling their bail or employing a bail bond company for assistance must wait in jail until their trial. Staying in jail until your trial can be quite a waste of time, mainly if you are later found guiltless.
The court can never compensate you for the time you spend waiting in jail, so it makes more sense to get your bail paid so you can prepare for your trial in the comfort of your home.
ASAP Bail Bonds is known as one of the fastest bail bond places near me 77469, with agents available 24 hours a day. As previously said, we offer various bail bond services that ensure all clients can get assistance no matter the charge and bail amount. The various services we offer are the following:
- Cash Bail Bonds – This is the most commonly assigned type of bail bond. Cash bonds must be paid in full with cash, debit, or credit. Some bond offices accept collateral, such as jewelry, real estate, or owned vehicles, as a form of payment as well.
- Personal Bail Bonds (PR) – If the judge sees the defendant as a minimal flight risk, they will most likely assign this bail. PR bonds don’t require payment but rather a contract between the court and the defendant. The defendant must follow the guidelines set by the judge to validate the bail bond.
- Surety Bail Bonds – This bond has two categories for cases. Injunction bonds are for cases where a party is restrained from taking a specific action. Replevin bonds are for cases when a property is on the line. Surety bonds involve three parties: the principal, the surety, and the obligee.
- Transfer Bail Bonds – Individuals apprehended out of state are assigned this bail bond. Local bail bond companies of the state the Texas resident is arrested in cannot be used for aid because those companies are only financially liable to citizens of their state.
- Federal Bail Bonds – Only federal judges can assign this bail bond. The process that follows the assignment of this bail bond is quite intricate, so it’s vital to employ the services of bail bond places near me 77469 that truly comprehend how it all works. ASAP Bail Bonds has years of experience concerning federal bonds, so take advantage of their knowledge and call for assistance!
When a defendant reaches us for service, several crucial factors must be given to our bondsmen for our services to be provided. We need to know the defendant’s location (city, state, jail), date of birth, full legal name, booking number, the charge against them, and the assigned bail amount.
The information we need can be given through our 24-hour telephone service or can be filled out on the online form we provide. Our company has several online forms available for customers to ensure that employing our services is more accessible.
In addition to the defendant information form, the forms we have available are as such:
- Bailbond Application and Agreement
- Indemnitor Application and Agreement
- Credit card Authorization
- Promissory Note & Installment Payment Plan for Unpaid Premium
- Plain Language Contract Between ASAP Bail Bonds And Cosigner for Defendant
- ASAP Bail Bonds Rules & Regulations
Similar to the defendant information form, the Indemnitor form requests the same information but for the Indemnitor. By filling out either of these forms, customers confirm that they are employing our services or consigning the bail bond. The Promissory form is the official signature of the individual requesting our help, and the credit card form authorizes the client’s credit card over the telephone.
The rules & regulations form tells of the guidelines we expect our clients to adhere to and the consequences that will follow if they fail to follow our stipulations. Information about our payment plans and requirements can be discovered in this form, so it’s recommended that those who want to use our services read this form before all else.
There are no better bail bond places near me 77469 than our company, so let ASAP Bail Bonds be the company you always lean on.
Fun Facts about Fort Bend County:
- Karankawa Natives resided in this area before Anglo-American colonization.
- Fort Bend was made from Austin, Harris, and Brazoria County parts.
- Sugar Land is found in Fort bend county.