Once you’re accused of a crime, The Baytown TX affordable bail bonds at ASAP Bail Bonds can help you. No matter what crime you’re charged with, we don’t want you sitting in jail. Our company offers assistance to all local prisons and county facilities in the Harris County area, Brazoria County, and Fort Bend County. Furthermore, we provide a wide variety of payment options to help yourself and your loved ones out of jail.
ASAP Bail Bonds
We use the most up-to-date methods and strategies that will get you out of jail fast. Our services provide you with reliable services across multiple counties. Once you’re in touch with us, you become our most important client. You, our client, will only get the best bondsman when you enlist us to help you.
We treat you like family, and you can be sure that you’ll get the best service of any bail bond company that provides trustworthy services to you 24/7, yes even on h with holidays, so no matter what time of day you get arrested and need help, we are always more than ready and able to assist you.
When you get charged, we step in to help you. Call us when you need us, and we’ll get you out of jail faster than anyone else can. We provide you with everything you need to post bail, enabling you to get home faster, in time to see your family. When you call us, you gain an attentive and trustworthy bondsman that will be by your side every step of the way.
Spending time in jail can ruin your personal life and other necessary obligations. Imagine having to explain to your boss that you missed work because you were sitting in a jail cell; telling your family, who will be extremely worried, that you were in jail can be equally as hard.
How does the bail bonds process work?
Once you are arrested for a misdemeanor or felony, you will be taken into a police station for booking. Afterward, the court will hold a hearing to set a court date and bail amount; if you cannot pay the bail amount, the defendant can’t pay the bail and remain in jail until your court date. After this, the trial will begin, and the court will determine your innocence or guilt.
If you cannot afford bail, you will have the option not to hire a bail bond company to post bail. Bail bonds are essentially payments that ensure you will return to court on the set dates. Once you show up to court, the posting bail is returned to whoever paid it. If you don’t show up, the bail is forfeit and kept by the court. This is to make sure that you do not leave or run.
First, we must help you gather all of the relevant information so that we can locate you and help you out. We will need to know what jail you are at if it’s a county jail or a city jail, the booking number, the charge, your full legal name, date of birth, and the amount of bail to be posted. Once you know all of this information, it is essential to call us.
As a bail bond company, ASAP Bail Bonds provides this service for all of our clients. If you cannot afford your bail, then call us or have a loved one call us on your behalf.
Types of Bail Bonds
Whenever you need a trusted bail bond service, call ASAP Bail Bonds.
There are numerous types of bail bonds, all used for different reasons and occasions, at ASAP bail bonds that focus on bringing you the best bail bond service. To further help achieve this goal, we offer you various options so you aren’t stuck in a jail cell for an extended period.
- Cash Bonds: The most common method of paying for bail is with cash. But in today’s society, money is few and far between since the implementation of credit and debit cards. Cash bonds are set at an amount that exceeds the amount you may have available since most people only carry maybe $100 on them at once. If you don’t have the right amount of funds, call us today. We want to help!
- Surety Bonds: A surety bond is designed to ensure an obligation. There are three entities involved–a surety, the obligee, and the principal. All in all, surety bonds put a principal person at risk while protecting the obligee.
- Federal Bonds: A federal judge is the only person who can set the bail for you when going to federal jail. If you cannot pay the bond on your own, then calling a bail bond company like ours is your only option to avoid national jail time. Federal case bonds are normally set at a higher price than standard bonds.
- Personal Bonds: A personal bond is your personal agreement with the court that you will follow all of the conditions they set before you during the trial. Once the personal bond is in place, you sign a contract that states that you promise to appear before the court every time and avoid getting yourself in any kind of trouble. After you sign the contract, you no longer have to pay the bail, and they release you from jail.
League City TX affordable bail bonds
If you’re in need of a quick and efficient bail bond company, you can count on us to do just that. It isn’t right that you stay in jail until your trial. Being at home allows you to speak with your lawyer and be with your family during one of the toughest times in your life. A jail cell isn’t the place you want to be in, and we can help you with that.
If you’re in need of Baytown TX affordable bail bonds, then ASAP bail bonds are the place to do it.
Fun Facts about League City:
- League City is the third-largest boating anchorage in the United States.
- It’s located strategically between Houston and Galveston on the south shore of Clear Lake.
- A city well known for its leisure lifestyle, excellent quality of life including.
- There is no shortage of beautiful and clean spaces in League City.
- For more fun facts about League City, Tx, please visit our official website.