ASAP Bail Bonds can help you bail someone out Houston, TX quickly. We serve Texas residents and have locations throughout the Greater Houston area. We have offices in Harris, Brazoria, Galveston, Wharton, and Fort Bend counties, and our agents are available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require bail-paying assistance, look no further than ASAP Bail Bonds!
Every client we take on is a priority, and we treat them as if they were family. Such treatment is demonstrated by the compassion and understanding we extend to each and every customer. We understand the stress that comes with being arrested and promise to work hard to put our customer’s minds at ease by providing exceptional services.
Take Action to Bail Someone Out Houston, TX
Getting arrested can be a very stressful experience. When someone is arrested, they are taken to a police station for booking, and after that, the court will hold a hearing. During the hearing, the judge will issue the defendant a trial date as well as a bond amount. If the defendant cannot pay the assigned bail, they will be offered two options: stay in jail until the trial or hire a bail bond business.
Remaining jailed can prove to be a waste of time, especially if the defendant is found to be innocent during their forthcoming trial. Staying in jail also makes it difficult to prepare for the trial and might place a strain on the defendant’s outside commitments. It is always preferable to take action and seek assistance from a bail bond business, such as ASAP Bail Bonds.
ASAP Bail Bonds wants to help you bail someone out Houston, TX. Furthermore, we aim to be an organization that arrested people can rely on when they need help paying their bail, regardless of the charge against them. We have some of the greatest bail bond agents who give excellent customer service, so please contact us immediately if you or a loved one gets arrested and requires bail payment assistance.
Before contacting one of our bail bond agents, you must acquire all of the defendant information that our organization requires. Giving us this information ensures a quick release because it allows our organization to locate the jailed individual quickly.
Without the proper information, any bail bond agent will struggle to bail someone out. The information our agents need is as follows:
- The detainee’s full legal name
- The booking number
- The bail amount
- What has the defendant been charged with
- The location of the jail/prison
Check Out Our Online Forms
ASAP Bail Bonds makes it simple by providing all relevant information on our website. The information is available in a variety of forms that can be printed or downloaded for use. We provide forms such as the defendant information form to help customers fill out the necessary defendant information in order to receive aid to bail someone out.
We also communicate our company’s policies online through the Rules and Regulations form. Customers can learn about the rules ASAP Bail Bonds has in place and the consequences that can occur if they do not follow them by filling out this form. We believe in transparency, and through documents such as our Rules and Regulations, customers can fully understand how we operate.
ASAP Bail Bonds also has an Indemnitor/Promissory form that can serve as a customer’s official signature when using our services or submitting bail. It confirms that the customer understands our company’s policies, which is why people need to go through our rules and regulations form before signing to receive bail bond assistance.
Additionally, if you need to request a bail bond quote, submit a bail application, or check out our security agreement, you can find those forms and information packets online. The forms we provide help expedite the bail bond process, so don’t be afraid to take advantage of everything we have to offer!
Our Bail Bond Services
Our company is dedicated to providing the best service possible when it comes to handling bail on proceedings. Most people choose not to pay their bail due to a lack of funds or a lack of knowledge about the bail bond process. ASAP Bail Bonds is here to assist people who find themselves in a jam and need help getting back home to their families.
We can relieve the stress associated with paying bail and, if necessary, provide customers with information about the entire process. Customers must understand that, depending on the circumstances, courts can impose various types of bail. Because there are various types of bail assignments, ASAP Bail Bonds offers services that go beyond the average cash bond.
The following are the various bail bond services we offer to ensure that all of the needs of our clients are met:
- Cash bail bonds are the most common type of bail. Cash bonds must be paid in full with cash, debit, or credit card.
- Surety bail bonds are made up of three entities that enter into an agreement together. The surety, obligee, and principal are the entities in the agreements. The principal obtains the bond and must complete an assigned action for the obligee. If the principal fails, compensation is paid to the obligee by the surety.
- Personal bail bonds, as opposed to cash bonds, do not require payment and instead rely on the defendant signing a contract agreeing to follow the judge’s assigned stipulations. They must also make sure to attend every court date.
- Transfer bail bonds are available to release individuals who have been arrested and detained in out-of-state facilities. The process is longer than the average bail bond so patience is required.
- Federal bail bonds are bonds that are assigned by federal judges. These bonds are more complicated and costly than others. You need to team up with a bail bond company that knows what it’s doing so you don’t end up in worse shape than when you started.
ASAP Bail Bonds is highly skilled in every type of bail bond. We are guaranteed to steer you straight every time, so there is no better company to rely on than ours. We have every necessary tool you need to bail someone out Houston, TX, so don’t hesitate to call us for help.
Fun Facts about Houston, Texas:
- Houston is named after Sam Houston.
- There are over 150 museums in Houston.
- From 1837 to 1839, Houston was Texas’ capital.