If you need help getting yourself or a loved one released from jail, call ASAP Bail Bonds and get paired with a skilled bail bondsman in my area Galveston, TX. Our agents understand how frightening it is to be arrested unexpectedly and without a way to secure bail. We provide relief by being here to help you with bail bond aid whenever you need it.
ASAP Bail Bonds is widely regarded as the quickest bail bond agency in Texas. We intend to vigorously defend the honor of that moniker for many years to come. You can always count on us to come to the rescue if you get arrested, and there is no way for you to post bail. We have offices in Galveston, Brazoria, Harris, Fort Bend, and Wharton counties of the Lone Star State.
Anyone who finds themselves in jail in Galveston can feel free to contact us. The bail bond agents in our Galveston County office are among the best in the business, and they’re always prepared to help our clients. Every bail bondsman in my area from our agency is well-versed in the many forms of bail bonds and can help you find one that fits your needs.
An ASAP Bail Bonds Bail Bondsman in My Area Galveston, TX Can Provide Many Services
Our agency strives to meet the needs of all of our clients in a variety of incarceration situations. Our bail bond services cover a wide range of circumstances and bail amounts. You don’t need to worry about being unprepared if you’re being held in a federal facility or anywhere else. Our team is ready to assist you, and we guarantee you will be satisfied with our services.
The bail bond services an ASAP Bail Bonds bail bondsman in my area provides are as follows:
- Cash Bail Bond – This kind of bail bond is the most common one. You must pay the full price in cash or on a credit or debit card. Certain forms of collateral may be accepted by certain bond officers as payment.
- Surety Bail Bond – There are three parties involved in this type of bail bond: the principal, the obligee, and the surety. If the principal fails in their duty to the obligee, the surety will step in and make restitution.
- Personal Recognizance (PR) Bail Bond – Those who receive this designation are considered fortunate, as no compensation is necessary. Instead, they must abide by the court’s rules in order for the bail bond to be valid.
- Transfer Bail Bond – This bail bond is required if you have been arrested in a state other than Texas. Although the process is more time-consuming than with other types of bail bonds, we are prepared to handle it.
- Federal Bail Bond – This type of bail bond is only issued in federal court and is more costly and complicated than the others. You need a professional bail bondsman in my area, like the ones we have on staff, to guide you through the process.
What counts as collateral?
As mentioned above, some bond offices accept collateral to substitute cash, debit, or credit card payment. Collateral can be in the form of jewelry, owned vehicles, bank accounts, real estate, investments, and the like. ASAP Bail Bonds can help you determine what can be used.
Our Services are Useful and Quick
Each of our services is vital in its own right, allowing us to give our clients precisely the care they require. Say, for example, that you or a close family member was arrested in another state. You might assume that all you need to do to get out of jail is contact a bail bondsman in my area from that state. But remember that those agents only have to answer to the laws of the state in which they are physically located.
Contacting a Texas bail bond company is your best bet for securing your release from an out-of-state jail. If you’re going to reach out to a Texan bail bondsman in my area, you might as well aim high. That means in order to be released back to Texas as quickly as possible, you should call ASAP Bail Bonds.
You won’t find a better agency than ours when you need assistance with a bail bond of any kind. When we take on a new client, they immediately become one of our top concerns. As if they were a member of our own family, we show them kindness and sympathy. When you call us, you can rest assured that your needs will be met as quickly as possible.
ASAP Bail Bonds is Here For You
After an individual is arrested and processed through booking, they will be brought before a judge. At the hearing, charges will be filed, bail will be set, and a trial date will be set. If bail is not posted, jail time is imminent. Those who are unable to post bail on their own can get professional help by working with a bail bondsman in my area.
If you’ve been arrested, you should always try to get out on bail. If you don’t, you’ll have to spend the time before your trial locked up in jail. It will be difficult to manage your home life and court preparation from behind bars. By choosing to post bail, you will be released from jail and returned to your loved ones so you can prepare for your trial in peace and comfort.
What information do we need to get the bail bond process started?
Please get in touch with us immediately if you or a loved one has been detained by the police. There are key pieces of data our agency will require to assist with a rapid release. We need the individual’s full legal name, date of birth, the nature of the charge against them, and the bail amount. The bail bondsman in my area Galveston, TX that you speak with will also need to know where the defendant is being held.
Our agents will have no trouble finding the defendant with this information. A bail bondsman in my area will be sent to the place where the individual is being held in order to post bail and have them released. If you want to ensure you’re taken care of in light of an arrest, keep our number on file!
Fun Facts about Galveston, Texas:
- There are over ten sculptures carved out of live trees throughout the city.
- The city is named after Bernardo de Gálvez y Madrid, Count of Gálvez.
- As of 2023, Galveston has the second-largest historic preservation group in the nation.