If you need a bail bonds service Kemah, TX, do not hesitate to call ASAP Bail Bonds for help. We are known as the fastest-operating bail bond company and intend on keeping that title for the foreseeable future, no matter the competition. ASAP Bail Bonds serves Texas residents in Fort Bend, Wharton, Brazoria, Harris, and Galveston counties.
Those who employ our services immediately become our priority as we work vigorously to get you the help you need. Our expert bail bond agents treat our clients as family members and offer them the support, understanding, and compassion they deserve.
No matter the bail amount or the charge, we are here to get you released from detainment quickly. Contact us via our 24/7 telephone services and ask for a free bail bond quote today!
Request bail bonds service Kemah, TX.
Getting arrested can be pretty stressful, mainly if said apprehension occurs unexpectedly. When you or a loved one is arrested, the police will transport you to a police station for booking. After the booking proceedings are through, the court will hold a hearing.
During the hearing, the judge will schedule a trial date and assign a bail type and amount. Two things can occur if the defendant states they cannot pay the assigned bail amount. Defendants who cannot pay bail can either hire a bail bond company for assistance or remain detained until their trial.
Waiting in jail until the trial can last a week, three weeks, a month, or longer. This can be frustrating as it makes it difficult for the defendant to prepare for their trial comfortably. If the defendant is deemed innocent during the trial, they will immediately realize that the time spent in a cell was a waste and can never be compensated.
Finding a way to post bail is always better than remaining in jail until the trial. The option to hire a company like ASAP Bail Bonds for bail bonds service Kemah, TX will always be presented to defendants who cannot pay their bail. You must take action and contact our company as soon as you can. Our agents have extensive knowledge about bail bond proceedings and are eager to assist you.
Those requesting our services must acquire crucial information to assist our agents in locating the individual who needs to be released. Our clients need to gather the information we require before contacting us to guarantee speedy service.
The information we require is as follows:
- The full legal name of the defendant.
- The birth date of the defendant.
- The location of the defendant (city, state, jail).
- The charge the court has placed against the defendant.
- The cost and type of bail.
When our hardworking agents get the above information, they can locate the incarcerated individual quickly, send someone to cover their bail, and then that individual can finally go back home to get ready for their upcoming trial.
Using our bail bonds service Kemah, TX for a speedy release is highly recommended, so make sure you gather the necessary information quickly! The faster you contact us, the faster we can work to get detained individuals released.
Those who wish to forego providing the information via our 24-hour telephone service can use our online defendant form to fill out the information independently.
In addition to the defendant form, ASAP Bail Bonds provides clients with other comprehensive online forms. Our forms are beneficial as they provide straightforward information our customers need.
A very essential form we offer is our rules & regulations form. This form allows our clients to remain informed about the terms and conditions included with our services. Consequences clients may face if they fail to adhere to our company guidelines are also outlined in our rules & regulations form. We believe it’s important to remain transparent with our clients and our many forms allow us to do so.
Types of Bail Bonds Service Kemah, TX
ASAP Bail Bonds offers several different bond services to our clients. Providing multiple services ensures that our clients can be assisted no matter the bail type the court assigns them. The types of bail bonds service Kemah, TX we offer are as follows:
- Cash bonds – This bond is known as the most common type. Cash bail bonds are straightforward and require payment in full via debit, credit, or cash. Our company can cover the fee regardless of the assigned amount.
- Surety bonds – This type of bond is assigned to individuals on trial, usually involving property or certain action restrainments. Surety bail bonds include three parties: the principal, the surety, and the obligee. The principal initially obtains the bond and must carry out an assignment for the obligee. If the principal doesn’t comply with their obligation, the surety must compensate the obligee.
- Personal bonds (PR bonds) – Defendants deemed minimal flight risks by the court are typically assigned this bond. This bond does not require payment but is a contracted agreement. Personal bail bonds are given life when the defendant agrees to follow the rules assigned by the judge. If the defendant doesn’t follow the court’s stipulations, the PR is no longer a valid agreement, and the defendant must wait in jail.
- Transfer bonds – Any Texas resident that finds themself detained out of state needs this type of bond to get released. Bond companies are financially responsible for their residents within their own state, so it’s impossible to employ a local bond company’s services while detained out of state. ASAP Bail Bonds will obtain the bond in Texas, and the defendant will be released from detainment.
- Federal bonds – As a more expensive and complicated bail bond, federal bail bonds can only be assigned in federal court. Bail bond companies well-versed in federal proceedings must be hired to ensure the defendant is taken care of. Our agents have federal bond experience and guarantee a smooth process.
Bail bonds service Kemah, TX from ASAP Bail Bonds is the best way to guarantee a speedy release, so make sure you contact us when you need assistance!
Fun Facts about Kemah, Texas:
- Kemah was originally a small fishing town.
- In 2012, Kemah was ranked the top tourism spot in Houston.
- Kemah is located in Galveston County.