ASAP Bail Bonds is a company with bail bonds near me open now Pearland, TX. Our bail bond services are available 24/7, even on the holidays. When you need our services most, we can be there with a simple phone call. Rather than spending an indefinite time behind bars, you can reunite with your loved ones by having us post bail.
Why should I get a bail bonds company post bail for me?
Firstly, it might be more convenient for you for us to post bail on your behalf. You might find yourself behind bars at some unconventional time in the morning or can’t reach any of your family members. Instead, you can call us to post bail for you instead. Or, your bail amount will be a number you cannot pay upfront all at once, so you need a bail bonds company to help you shoulder it instead.
There are a myriad of reasons why our clients call us. No matter what your reason may be, our first and foremost priority is to get you home and reunited with your bed, family, or friends. Once you call us to give us the details of your predicament, we’ll get right to it and prepare to post your bail. You can even expedite the process by filling out our online forms.
Rather than spending more time than necessary in a jail cell, it’s time to take action and take matters into your own hands. The sooner you start, the sooner you can stop counting the days until your official trial behind bars. ASAP Bail Bonds is always available to help any of our clients reunite with their friends and families. Every one of our locations is open 24/7, so you can contact the nearest office.
Finding a Bail Bonds Near Me Open Now Pearland, TX
Do you need a bail bonds expert to help you right this instance? Easy peasy – ASAP Bail Bonds is open 24/7. Rain or shine, Christmas or the 4th of July, we always have at least one agent on call to help the clients who are in a pinch. When you need bail bonds near me open now, we can get to you ASAP.
What happens if I don’t bail out of jail?
If you don’t bail yourself out, you will remain in jail until your official trial date. However, your trial date will heavily depend on the court’s schedule. If the court or relevant officials’ schedules aren’t fully booked, your court date might be the next day or within the same week. Or, you might wait months or years to finally appear in court.
ASAP Bail Bonds can help you reunite with your friends and families sooner. Of course, although we are bailing you out of jail, it is only until you must appear for your official court appearance. Bailing someone out of jail does not wipe away the reason why they were arrested in the first place. It simply gives you more freedom to continue living your everyday life until the day comes.
The Bail Bond Process
When you’re first arrested, you’re put into a detention cell until the court can process your charges. In a short while, you will be summoned for a “bail hearing.” At this hearing, the judge will examine the details of the crime and your personal history to determine whether to grant you bail and at what cost.
If the judge decides that they will allow grant bail, you’re not in the clear yet. The stories of outrageously high bail amounts aren’t unfounded. The court will decide on the amount based on a few deciding factors, including the following:
- The severity of the crime – Lighter crimes, such as misdemeanors or petty theft, will have a lower ceiling than heavier crimes, such as robbery or assault.
- The risk brought to the community – Defendants with a history of belligerent behavior, temper issues, drinking issues, etc., will often have a higher bail price.
- Flight risk – “Flight” means leaving the area to dodge the court trial. Defendants with close ties to the community, such as friends, families, a stable career, etc., are less likely to flee, resulting in a lower bail price.
- Criminal history – Having a record may not work in favor of those hoping for a lower bail price. The more severe or lengthy the list of past crimes, the higher the judge may place the bail price.
- Whether the defendant was already out on bail, parole, or probation – A defendant jailed again during their probationary period may be jailed again without a chance for bail.
Choosing the Right Bail Bond For the Situation
There are many ways to pay the court the bail amount. The most common form of payment is through a bail bond. Any bail bonds near me open now will provide a list of bail bonds you can rely on to get yourself out of jail. The most common bail bonds include cash bonds and surety bonds.
Can I bail myself out of jail?
You most certainly can. You, a close friend or family member, or a related third party can pay for your release. However, like most government-related businesses, the bail process can be complicated, and one wrong move can mean you may get lost in the system. That’s why we suggest leaving it to an expert like ASAP Bail Bonds.
Let’s Get You Free ASAP
ASAP Bail Bonds is a premier bail bonds company that operates in and around the Houston area. We have locations all over, including in Brazoria County. There’s no need to rescue because we’re here to help. Call our location today to get out of a jail in Pearland. We’ll show you why our bail bonds near me open now are the most efficient.
Pearland, Texas Fun Facts:
- The city was first established in 1894.
- Per the name, Pearland was known for its figs and pears.
- Although most of the variety was wiped out during the Great Storm of 1900, most of them have now grown back.