Are you looking for a bail bond agent 77469? In ASAP Bail Bonds, you’ve found the best bail bonds service in all of the greater Houston area! We know people fall on hard times here at ASAP Bail Bonds, and we never judge anyone’s situation. In fact, the opposite is true here.
Firstly, here we value all of our customer’s time, and we want to help you secure your release from jail as quickly as we can. Being incarcerated can be some of the most stressful times in people’s lives. Between the crimes you committed, family drama, and worrying about how to get out of jail, it’s hard.
Secondly, adding to your stress is not something we do here at ASAP Bail Bonds. Instead, what we strive to do, is engage with our customers. Not only securing their quick release from jail but also working with them to ensure they start free.
Situations in life arise that are out of our control. When you come to see us at ASAP Bail Bonds, we strive to give you some of that control back and put the power in your hands.
In Need Of A Bail Bond Agent 77469, ASAP Bail Bonds Is Here!
ASAP Bail Bonds operates in Harris, Fort Bend, and Brazoria county. Operating in so many counties offers us a chance to help so many people. People all over the Houston area need to get out of jail or know someone that does, and we pride ourselves on coming through for them.
Another added bonus of choosing us, other than our many locations, is how we treat our customers. ASAP Bail Bonds, we don’t look at our fellow Texans as customers. We treat them like family. A lot of companies say they treat people like “family” but here, it is not just a catchphrase.
At ASAP Bail Bonds, we don’t want to take advantage of “family,” like other companies. We aim to be transparent as possible, even offering free quotes for our services!
We actually show it by giving the public a premium at an affordable price and making sure everyone is well informed about the rules they must follow. That’s the thing; getting free from jail is one thing, but staying free is another. At ASAP Bail Bonds, we want you to stay out of jail, and we give you all the information on how.
Type of Bail Bonds.
- Cash Bonds. Cash Bonds are the most common type of bond there is. They are usually paid with the cash in possession of the person at the time of their arrest. Although paying a bond is easy this way, sometimes we don’t have enough cash to pay the whole bail.
- Personal Bonds. Personal or PR Bonds are usually only for first-time offenders or people with minimal to no flight risk. However, as easy as these bonds are to get, they are just as easy to mess up. PR bonds usually come with stringent rules and procedures to follow, and if you break any of these rules, you could end up right back in jail.
- Surety Bonds. A surety bond is designed to guarantee an obligation is fulfilled if it is not met. These kinds of bonds go through a third party and have three different parts: the principle, the obligee, and the surety. The principle obtains the bond, and the obligee is obligated by the bond to the principal.
In the case that the obligee fails to meet his obligation to the principal, then a surety provides compensation and a kind of insurance to cover the principle, so they are not at fault. This kind of bond is difficult to understand, and if you need a surety bond or help navigating these confusing regulations, give one of our bail bond agent 77469 a call!
Other types of Bond Services
Cash bonds, PR bonds, and Surety bonds are usually the most common types of bonds services we offer. But, those are not the only ones. We have these types of bonds services available as well:
- Transfer Bonds. A transfer bond guarantees your release if you are locked up outside of your home state. Although these bonds are not common, they are still useful if you find yourself in some trouble while working or on a trip. Moreover, these bonds take a little more time than other kinds of bonds.
- Federal Bonds. Lastly, a federal bond guarantees your release from any federal jail in the U.S. These types of bonds can be the trickiest kinds of bonds available. Some agencies aren’t fully aware of all the laws and procedures they have to go through in order to fully secure a federal bond.
A federal case has more risk associated with it, so collateral is higher as well. The bondsman usually requires collateral that is 150% the amount of the bail, on top of the usual 15% of the bond amount. Don’t choose a bond agency that isn’t fully prepared to handle your federal bond. Give us a call, and we will surely help!
Don’t Stay Confused.
In the event you are getting more and more confused, don’t stay that way; we are here to help! We know the process is daunting to someone not well versed in the law like we are here at ASAP Bail Bonds. That’s why we make it easy for you to get all the information you need.
Just head over to our blog, and you will find tons of info to help you along your journey. Also, we have all the requisite forms you may need for your current situation. Although this can be a daunting process, we are here for you and are giving you all the tools you need to take action and put some of the power back in your hands!
Give Us A Call!
Don’t waste time! Give us a call if you have any questions about your case or the procedures you need to follow. We are here for all your bail bond needs, and each one of our locations is open 24 hours; just waiting to hear from you.
In closing, we look forward to helping you through this hard time, so choose to be your bail bond agent 77469 and help you out of this situation!
Fort Bend Fun Facts:
- The population of Fort Bend County is well over 811,000.
- Karankawa Indians once roamed the plains and settled in what is now Fort Bend.
- Harris, Austin, and Brazoria county all sliced portions off of their counties off to create Fort Bend county in 1837.