Angleton, TX bail bond payment plans might be the best option available for you if you or a loved one is in jail and cannot afford to pay bail. A bail bond payment plan is an arrangement between a bail agent and a defendant whereby the defendant pays the bail agent a percentage of the bail amount upfront and then pays the remainder over time. They are useful if you need to get someone out of jail but cannot pay the full bail amount all at once.
If you are looking for a reliable bail bond agency, look no further than ASAP Bail Bonds. Our bail bond agency has years of experience and is well-equipped to navigate the intricacies of the Brazoria County court system. We are ready to work with you and get you the best possible outcome for your case.
Dealing with an arrest is never easy, whether it is your own arrest or that of a loved one. ASAP Bail Bonds is here for you 24/7, at all times of the day on every day. Injustice never sleeps, and neither do we. Feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions, concerns, or otherwise need our help. We want to ensure our clients feel secure and reassured.
Contact our bail bond agency today for a free quote. You can reach us by phone or by filling out our online forms. ASAP Bail Bond is prepared to handle your case, no matter how big or how small it is, so get in touch with us as soon as possible.
What Are Angleton, TX Bail Bond Payment Plans Good For?
If you are arrested and charged with a crime, you may be required to post bail in order to be released from jail while you await trial. Bail is a sum of money that is paid to the court in order to secure your release. The amount of money your bail is set at will vary depending on the crime you are accused of, your criminal history, and other factors.
Bail works as a sort of insurance so that the defendant shows up to their court date. When a defendant’s bail is posted, then whoever paid for it will get their money back once the defendant shows up to their court trial. However, if the defendant does not show up to their court date, then they will not get the bail money back, and the money will instead be forfeited to the courts.
On the other hand, if you are unable to post bail or get someone else to post bail for you, then you may be required to remain in jail until your trial date. Thankfully, there is another option for those unable to afford bail: hiring on the services of a bail bond agency.
Many bail bond companies offer payment plans to help ease the financial burden of bailing someone out of jail. These Angleton, TX bail bond payment plans typically require a down payment followed by weekly or monthly payments. Some companies also offer collateral programs, which use the value of an asset (such as a car or jewelry) to secure the bond.
How Bail Bonds Work
Bail bond companies can pay the bail on the defendant’s behalf with what is called a surety bond. In exchange for a service fee (usually about 10% of the total bail amount), the bail bond will agency will take on responsibility for the defendant’s bail.
The service fee is non-refundable, meaning that the bail bond agency will keep it even after the trial date. Therefore, if you hire a bail bond agency, you will end up paying more for the bail bond service fee than if you just paid bail yourself. However, the benefit of working with a bail bond agency is that you have more options for paying back the bail bond in a way that fits your budget.
To get started on getting a bail bond, call ASAP Bail Bonds today. We are more than happy to walk you through your options and the process of getting a bail bond. When you call, our agent will need some information in order to locate the defendant, so be sure to have the following information on hand:
- The full name of the defendant.
- The jail they are booked in.
- The booking or report number of the defendant.
- What charges the defendant has against them.
How Do I Pick a Bail Bond Agency?
There are a lot of bail bond agencies out there, and it can be difficult to decide which one to choose. Here are some factors that you should take into consideration before making your decision.
- The agency’s reputation: Make sure to research the bail bond agency thoroughly before selecting one. Check online reviews (on Google, Yelp, or local business review sites) and speak to people who have used the agency’s services in the past.
- The agency’s fees: Bail bond agencies typically charge a non-refundable fee, which is a percentage of the total bail amount. Be sure to ask about the agency’s fee structure upfront so there are no surprises later on.
- The agency’s customer service: When you are dealing with a bail bond agency, you want to be sure that you are treated fairly and with respect. When you are dealing with a lot of stress, the last thing you want to do is deal with rude customer service. The best way to see what they are like is to call them and ask them any questions you have.
- The agency’s location: You need to choose an agency that is actually able to serve the county you need to be bailed from.
ASAP Bail Bonds is here for you whenever you need us. We have multiple locations in the Greater Houston Area, including one in Brazoria County. Call us today to learn more about our Angleton, TX bail bond payment plans.
Angleton, TX Fun Facts:
- This city was founded in 1890.
- It was named after the wife of the Velasco Terminal Railway general manager at the time.
- Angleton was incorporated on November 12, 1912.