After you or a loved one has been arrested, the first thing to do is to look for affordable bail bonds East Bernard, TX. ASAP Bail Bonds is the best place to go when you require one.
We have various bail bond types that you receive from the county. The ones we offer assistance with include property bonds, surety bonds, personal bonds, transfer bonds, federal bonds, and even traditional cash bonds. We offer just about every type you may run into upon being arrested.
ASAP Bail Bonds is the top place to go to in the Houston area when you must pay bail to get out of jail. Contact us today to get out of jail fast.
Affordable Bail Bonds East Bernard, TX for Speedy Jail Release
Here at ASAP Bail Bonds, we understand that getting arrested is a highly stressful experience. It is a difficult time both for the person who has been incarcerated and for their loved ones. In addition, court dates that you must attend will start piling up.
With bail included on top of this challenging time, it may feel like there is a hill you must climb to get through this. Though getting arrested can be a staggering process, ASAP Bail Bonds is here to help you grow familiar with both the bail bond process and court proceedings.
Once you are arrested for a felony or misdemeanor, you will be taken to the police station to be detained. The court will set up a bail amount and court date. As the defendant, you will be sent to county jail if you cannot pay the bail.
This can be troublesome for many reasons. Even if you are later found not guilty, you will not be compensated for the time spent in jail. This time includes both monetary and emotional costs. Not only will you be missing time away from work, but you will also be unable to spend time with loved ones.
In addition, other issues can come about due to not being in for work. You could miss out on a promotion that may have occurred, or you may even get let go due to the extended time away from work, particularly if you are in jail for months.
This is why teaming up with a bail bond company like ASAP Bail Bonds can be so beneficial. You will still be required to attend all court dates, but you will be free when you await trial.
If you fail to show up on the expected court date, then bail will be forfeited and given to the court. If you appear in court during the scheduled time, then bail will be returned after thirty days.
When you choose ASAP Bail Bonds, we can get you home on the same day the court sets the price of your bail. We offer the fastest and most affordable bail bonds East Bernard, TX. Why stay in jail any longer than you have to?
Contact us today to get out of jail fast, or keep us in mind if you or your loved ones ever find yourselves in this unfortunate situation. We are open twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week.
Different Types of Bail Bonds
While all bail bonds serve the purpose of getting you out of jail, different types have some unique traits. ASAP Bail Bonds offers various types that you may run into once bail is set. You can consult with our bond agents regarding the following bail bonds:
- Surety Bonds – Surety Bonds are slightly more complex because they involve three parties. These include the principal, the obligee, and the surety. First, the principal receives the bond. The bond helps ensure that they will compensate the obligee through an action or obligation. ASAP Bail Bonds has surety bond services for any who may require them.
- Personal Bonds – These types of bail bonds are offered to those who pose a minimal flight risk. Instead of cash, the court will outline rules and regulations you must follow leading up to the court date. We offer services that can help you obtain a personal bond.
- Cash Bonds – These are the most simple of all the bail bond types. Cash bail is often requested, although people are often taken off guard when they need to make cash bail. ASAP Bail Bonds can provide you with the cash you require.
- Transfer Bonds – Due to their nature of being out of state, transfer bonds are typically more expensive than other types of bail bonds. They also often take longer than different types to process. Regardless, the outcome will be the same. Getting out of jail faster than the initial set date will help save time and money in the long run.
- Federal Bonds – These are more complicated than other types of bail bonds, which is why you want to ensure that you are working with a company that thoroughly understands them. ASAP Bail Bonds has the expertise and knowledge required to help you get out of federal jail and back home with your loved ones.
We sympathize that getting arrested can be one of the most challenging things. Though it is a stressful time, we work hard to get you out of jail on the day your bail is posted.
Contact ASAP Bail Bonds Today!
ASAP Bail Bonds is the best bail bond place to go in all of Wharton County. With our help, you can get out of jail from the day bail is posted.
We are a bail bond company that genuinely cares about you during this challenging time. There is no better place to go for affordable bail bonds East Bernard, TX than ASAP Bail Bonds.
Fun Facts East Bernard, TX
- According to the 2021 census, its population was 2,248.
- The East Bernard city park has various amenities to enjoy on a nice day.
- Its elevation is 125 ft.