If you’re looking for a bail bonds Surfside, TX company that offers fantastic bail bond services to all Texas residents, look no further than ASAP Bail Bonds.
Our company is known as the fastest bail bond company in Texas, and we aim to maintain that title regardless of the competition we may face. Our excellent bond agents are ready to provide excellent customer service full of compassion and understanding.
Clients who employ our services become ASAP Bail Bonds’ priority as our agents rush to get them a speedy release from incarceration. We treat our customers like family members and ensure they always have the support they need.
ASAP Bail Bonds serves all Texas residents and is located in Harris County, Wharton County, Brazoria County, Fort Bend County, and Galveston County.
No matter the charge, we will work with you to ensure you get released from jail as fast as possible. Contact us via our 24-hour phone service to speak with an agent about using our services.
Get a Bail Bonds Surfside, TX ASAP!
Upon arrest, the apprehended individual will be taken to a police station for booking. After they are booked, the court will hold a hearing during which the judge will assign a bail type and amount and schedule the trial date. ASAP Bail Bonds understands how stressful these proceedings can be and wants you to know they are here to help if you cannot pay your bail.
If the defendant states that they cannot pay their bail, the following two things can occur. The defendant can either remain detained until their scheduled court date, or they can hire a bail bond company for payment assistance. Choosing to remain in jail until your trial can prove to be a waste of time, especially if you are deemed innocent during your trial.
The wait time for a trial can be one week, one month, six months, or even more. Imagine foregoing assistance from a bail bond company and waiting in a jail cell instead for six months as an innocent individual. The time you wasted waiting in your cell can never be compensated. If you want to wait for your trial in the comfort of your home, you need to contact ASAP Bail Bonds, which can have the court release you quickly.
As soon as you get assigned your bail and find you cannot pay it, take action and contact us for a bail bonds Surfside, TX service.
The Defendant Information We Need
To receive our assistance, you must give us specific information that describes the defendant and their situation.
Without the information, our agents won’t be able to locate the defendant successfully to get them released from incarceration.
The defendant information we will need is the following:
- The defendant’s date of birth
- The full legal name of the defendant
- The bail amount assigned to the defendant
- The charge against the defendant
- The location of the defendant (city, state, jail)
As soon as our bondsmen receive all the required information, someone can be sent to the detainee’s location to post their bail and get them released. The quicker you relay the information, the quicker we can send help. Defendant information can be given to our agents via telephone or by filling out our online defendant form.
Available ASAP Bail Bonds Forms
The online defendant form is just one of the several forms our bond company provides on its website. The many forms we offer give our clients an easier way to access our services such as receiving free bail bond quotes. Our forms also give our customers digestible, straightforward explanations about what ASAP Bail Bonds does for them.
A critical form we provide is our rules & regulations form which outlines the terms and conditions of our services and explains the consequences clients can face if they fail to comply.
This form also explains bail-paying guidelines and extensively details payment plan requirements. Reading this form is highly recommended before you decide to employ our services.
ASAP Bail Bonds wants to be as transparent with our clients as possible and believes our online forms help us achieve that.
What Type of a Bail Bonds Surfside, TX Do You Require?
ASAP Bail Bonds is a bail bonds Surfside, TX company that provides several types of bond services. We aim to ensure every client we take on has access to the assistance they need for their situation.
The types of services we offer our clients are the following:
- Cash bonds – This is the most straightforward, everyday type of bail bond and requires payment in full with debit, credit, or cash. ASAP Bail Bonds can help with any cash bond amount.
- Surety bonds – This bond is usually assigned to defendants on trial where a property is on the line or the defendant is restrained from taking a specific action. Surety bonds comprise three entities: the principal, the obligee, and the surety. The principal gets the bond and carries out an assigned obligation for the obligee. The principal’s failure will result in the surety paying compensation to the obligee.
- Personal bonds – This bond is a contracted agreement and does not require payment. Personal bonds are legitimized by the defendant agreeing to follow guidelines assigned by the judge. If the defendant breaks a rule set by the judge, the personal bond is no longer valid, and the defendant will be detained.
- Transfer bonds – Any Texas resident detained out of state needs a transfer bond to get released. ASAP Bail Bonds will acquire the bond here in Texas, and the defendant will be released to return to the state. Bail bond companies are financially responsible for the residents of their state, so hiring local companies while out of state is not recommended.
- Federal bonds – Federal bonds can only be assigned by a federal judge and are more expensive than average.
Many bond offices accept collateral as forms of payment in place of cash. The types of acceptable collateral are as follows:
- Real estate
- Personal credit
- Bank accounts
Regardless of your situation, ASAP Bail Bonds has a bail bonds Surfside, TX service that will fit your needs, so call us today.
Fun Facts about Surfside, Texas:
- Surfside is the home of the well-renowned Fort Velasco.
- In 1832, the first battle of Texas’ war for independence was fought in Surfside.
- Surfside is located south of Galveston.