ASAP Bail Bonds is a bail bonds Fresno, TX company serving detained individuals who reside all throughout Harris County, Wharton County, Galveston County, Fort Bend County, and Brazoria County, no matter the crime. Our company is aware of the intense stress and challenges that come with getting arrested and wants to help.
Known as the fastest bail cond company in Texas, ASAP Bail Bonds is determined to maintain that title and provide services of the highest quality.
As soon as you request our services, you will become a priority. Getting you released and sent back to the comfort of your home is our main concern, and we will work diligently to make that happen.
Take Action and Get a Bail Bonds Fresno, TX
When you or your loved one is apprehended and taken to a police station for booking, the court will conduct a hearing during which the judge will schedule a trial and assign bail.
If it is discovered that the defendant cannot pay bail or won’t hire a bondsman to post bail in their place, then that defendant will have to remain in custody.
Waiting in jail until your scheduled court date can be very uncomfortable compared to waiting in your home. In addition to the lack of comfort, waiting in jail can be a waste of time, especially if you’re deemed innocent during the scheduled trial. The time spent in jail during your wait will never be compensated.
To avoid wasting your time, you must take action and contact a professional bail bond company, such as ASAP Bail Bonds, to post bail.
Before You Contact a Bail Bond Company
There are several essential bits of information required to employ our services. Before you contact us for help, you must ensure you have the answers to the following questions:
- What is the detainee’s legal name?
- What is the defendant’s booking number?
- Where is the defendant located? (city, state, and jail)
- What is the bail amount?
- What is the defendant’s charge?
The moment ASAP Bail Bonds receives the information, they will be able to get you released right away.
If you don’t want to contact us via telephone, our company also provides several simple information forms that you can print and fill out on your own. Within our various forms, you can find the defendant form, which can be used to fill out the necessary information listed above. This form makes it easier for a bail bonds Fresno, TX agent to locate the detained individual and release them.
After the Case is Over
Bond payments are the bonding office’s fee to ensure that the defendant can avoid waiting in jail until their scheduled court date. Bond payments are not returned after the defendant’s case concludes. However, there is an exception to this rule. If the defendant’s bond contracts are not carried out thoroughly by the bondsman they hire, they can be repaid.
Sometimes, defendants may find they cannot use cash to pay their bail. Several bond offices accept many other means of collateral payment, such as the following:
- real estate
- credit cards
- personal credit
- bank accounts
ASAP bail Bonds will work with you to determine what kind of collateral you possess and help you post bail.
Getting Arrested While Out on Bail
You can be released after posting bail and still get arrested for an additional reason. Two things can occur if you or your loved one gets arrested again after being released. The bondholder you’ve employed can decide to give up their possession of your first bond, no longer staying on as your bondholder, or they can post two new bonds.
If your bondholder decides to post two new bonds, they will have to pay both premiums. ASAP Bail Bonds urges you to avoid getting arrested again, obviously, but if this does occur, we will work hard to salvage your situation. We are always available to provide assistance with a bail bonds Fresno, TX tailored to your situation and needs.
A Bail Bonds Fresno, TX Service For You
We understand that court proceedings that follow an arrest can be quite challenging and stressful for you. When the judge assigns bail, everything can seem even more difficult.
ASAP Bail Bonds wants to lighten the load and help you through the bail bond process. If you’re someone who doesn’t understand a bail bonds Fresno, TX, don’t worry! Our experts are here to lead the way.
Whatever the reason, ASAP Bail Bonds is here to provide assistance. If you lack the funds, we can cover the cost. Our experts can explain the proceedings if you lack knowledge about the bail bond process.
Our company provides various bail bond services to ensure your needs are met. The services we provide are the following:
- Cash bail bonds – Cash bonds are very simple and are considered the most conventional form of bail bond. Cash bonds must be paid in full with cash, credit, or debit.
- Surety bail bonds – Surety bonds are more complicated than cash bonds and are comprised of three parties: the surety, the principal, and the obligee. These three entities enter a contracted agreement that says the principal must get the bond and carry out an assigned task for the obligee. Failure to follow through on their obligation will result in the surety compensating the obligee.
- Personal bail bonds – A personal bond follows an honor system and does not require payment like other bonds. If you are granted a personal bond, you must follow specific guidelines the judge assigns. Failure to follow the rules and regulations assigned by the judge will void the bond.
- Transfer bail bonds – If a Texas resident is arrested and detained out of state, a transfer bond can be used to grant their release.
- Federal bail bonds – Federal bonds are more expensive than average and are assigned by federal judges.
Contact our bail bonds experts, who are available 24 hours a day to learn more about a bail bonds Fresno, TX service designed to release you or your loved one as soon as possible.
Fun Facts about Fresno, Texas:
- A settler from Fresco California named Fresno, Texas.
- Fresno is located in northeastern Fort Bend County.
- The town acquired its post office in 1910.